SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

| Rensta | back on Twitch

| Rensta |

Hey you. Yeah you...

I've started streaming again, if you want to roast me on stream or come look at some silver level egg headed brain dead non communicating lackies running around on comp games. THEN LOOK NO FURTHER :D | Rensta | is now streaming again after his 2012 streaming episodes on Runescape! Somehow Twitch managed to get rid of all 700 of my followers but no worries, gonna rebuild that right up. Already seen a couple people in there as you'll be able to see on discord when I'm streaming, and you'll be able to click my name on discord to head straight to the channel. If you do get bored come say Hi, even if you hate me do it to cringe at my failure ;) <3 

ilH6itZ.png

Here's a quick stream highlight from yesterday (2-11-2017)

q7FvjV2.png

*thumbs up* :P

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️