SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Capture the Flag?!

Acid

Killzone Gaming - Capture the Flag (CTF)

Why should we add this gamemode to KZG?
Personally, I think this is unique. There are only a handful of CTF servers out there. I can see myself enjoying the fuck out of this. Please comment below your thoughts on the idea.

About:
2 Teams (CT and T), in a DeathMatch situated gamemode. If you're not already familiar with CTF, both teams have to travel to the enemies bases, capture and return the flag to their base to gain points. 
How do we make this gamemode interesting and fun? 
We introduce:
[*]Jump Pads, Teleporters 
[*]Guns Placed at random locations of the map 
[*]Speed Boost Powerup 
[*]Invisibility Powerup 
[*]God-Mode Powerup 
[*]Armor Pickup 
[*]Health Pickups (Small and Big) 

Maps:
lcz_ctf_galaxy - 

Arena CTF - Grotto 

LCZ_CTF_Demo - 

CTF_FacingWorlds - 

This idea sounds sick! would be nice to have a CTF server alongside the other KZG servers.
+1 agreed with Acid, I would also 'enjoy the fuck out of this.'

0lzHluV.png

Hell Yeah

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

@Acid sounds like a great idea. +rep

also if this idea gets started within KZG I had a quick look around and found this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=154354 which is pretty much similar to CTF

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• 3 months later...

@kennyspag we tried it and it was popular for a bit but soon after launch it died. Unfortunately this vame mode is only fun when a lot of players are playing and its hard to get a player base to grow like that.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Sirtron' wrote:
@kennyspag we tried it and it was popular for a bit but soon after launch it died. Unfortunately this vame mode is only fun when a lot of players are playing and its hard to get a player base to grow like that.

Capture the Flag FRIDAY!!!

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search