SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Low grav surf?

Eatthedead7

IDK of this is already a thing but I remember how fun it was when I'd download a surf map and do sv_cheats 1, sv_gravity 400

(Again IDK if this is a thing already xd)

Edited by eatthedead7

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

Whilst it's not currently an option and only admins can change players gravity's it could be something for down the track. The problem with gravity is because your timer still works, which I'm not about to let people get times for free </3 In the admin team we've talked about a few BIG changes to surf and this could be a part of those said changes with the implementation of !styles. It's something already thought about, but for the current point in time it's not an option. 

(The only reason you'd want low grav is if you're bad ;) )

• Haha 1

q7FvjV2.png

29 minutes ago, | Rensta | said:

Whilst it's not currently an option and only admins can change players gravity's it could be something for down the track. The problem with gravity is because your timer still works, which I'm not about to let people get times for free </3 In the admin team we've talked about a few BIG changes to surf and this could be a part of those said changes with the implementation of !styles. It's something already thought about, but for the current point in time it's not an option. 

(The only reason you'd want low grav is if you're bad ;) )

y u so mean ren im not bad at surf , bhop is another story tho :P

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search