SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

!showtriggers

shanehehexd

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, NightmareOCE said:

No. Will use to exploit maps

lol do you have a brain, its needed for routes, getting a better route by avoiding a trigger isnt exploiting its just find a skip to improve ur time smh nightmare use that tiny brain of urs bro

I personally don't want this on the server. I know the skips you are talking about, you just want to see exploits on maps by the map maker to get exploited times like behomeby10. I do not want a plugin showing map exploits for personal gain. If you want to be the best to it legitimately :). -1

• Like 1

q7FvjV2.png

good bhoppers find the routes legit

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

• 2 weeks later...

lol no many accepted world record routes require pretty nutty routes which require u 2 dodge some crazy triggers, its more a skip than an exploit and every global standard bhop server uses show triggers, cant be that game breaking if its allowed everywhere

-rep based on the fact that you don't want to engage in a conversation and discuss the pro's and con's about the plugin itself and just take the position of if anyone disagree's with my opinion about it, they "literally have no brain".

Edited by panthA

if you knew much about bhop u would know u need showtriggers for good routes for good people with good brains to help you not to exploit but to help you brothers

17 hours ago, shanehehexd said:

if you knew much about bhop u would know u need showtriggers for good routes for good people with good brains to help you not to exploit but to help you brothers

Well go play on another server with !showtriggers then

or u could just add it to the server making the server better instead of just telling people to go play a different server for wanting to be able to do certain routes/maps? lol

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search