SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

Sir Blazemore

What server are you applying for?: Scouts And Knives
Do you have an in-game microphone?: Yes (cheers kmart)
Have you ever donated to the server?: Not yet
Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:  Nosey, Mr_Merkhem99, Thrasher
What do you think of Killzone Gaming?:
The servers are great though i predominantly play on ScoutnKnives. The KZG Community is quite active, full of wonderful people (cough Nosey :D ). I've met so many new people and made just as many friends. Its great fun really.

Thanks for considering my application.
BlazeMore.. :heart:

767268129353706171016.png

Biggest +rep. Blaze has been a big part of the community for a while now. 

He's an active member.
A good player.
Good teacher ;)
Bonus: He fucks up @Nosey everytime xD

Blaze's experience, activity, and the understanding of the KZG Community will definitely help the Scoutknives admin team
Downside: Not too sure if he can speak English yet ;)
Nah just use your mic more! xD 
Plus he's a trained detective ;)

Good luck bb

'Nosey' wrote:
+rep is a good lad and is always on the server but he needs to learn to use his mic more

Thanks Nosey, ill try use it more!!

'Mr_Merkhem99' wrote:
Biggest +rep. Blaze has been a big part of the community for a while now. 

He's an active member.
A good player.
Good teacher ;)
Bonus: He fucks up @Nosey everytime xD

Blaze's experience, activity, and the understanding of the KZG Community will definitely help the Scoutknives admin team
Downside: Not too sure if he can speak English yet ;)
Nah just use your mic more! xD 
Plus he's a trained detective ;)

Good luck bb

Many Thanks  :heart: , im not sure i can speak English myself yet!!  ;)  Looking forward to working with ya and the others!

bij I vouched for you too. highly recommended for the server. also, always pm's me when there is a hacker and his decision is trusted because only a few of us have expereince in findng out hackers from really good players which will minimise wrong bans. +rep

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
+1 always on when I jump on devote himself to help KZG I really hope it pays off for him

Cheers Pepsi

'BuLLee' wrote:
bij I vouched for you too. highly recommended for the server. also, always pm's me when there is a hacker and his decision is trusted because only a few of us have expereince in findng out hackers from really good players which will minimise wrong  bans. +rep

On ya Bullee, thanks alot, i know who to contact :)

'ThrasheR' wrote:
+1
Good bloke, never done anything wrong and has better aim then me

Haha thanks Thrasher! Nah mate its the hacks you gave me :3 :D

'Kwala' wrote:
+rep - Participates in community events and deserves admin for sure.

Cheers Kwala, great playing with ya!!

'ThrasheR' wrote:
+1
Good bloke, never done anything wrong and has better aim then me

everyone has better aim than you .. dat burn tho

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Hes active and is always very mature. I hope for you to get this position but when you do, use you're mic a little more often.
Best of luck!
+rep
-Mrs Git-Gud

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

+1 always active, really skilled player and recks me every time. Downside he doesn't use his mic very often. Overall he is a good guy and will benefit the scoutz admin team

"Yeah, Windows is great… I used it to download Linux."

Bro You have been playing for so long and definitely deserve to be a admin. Good luck man.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Has been playing on server for a while, although I don't go on scout and knives very often, when I have been on I think I have seen him on pretty much everytime I have been on. Good guy well mannered and kind to other players, I second @nosey needs to use mic more. +rep

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

'lynxx' wrote:
Hes active and is always very mature. I hope for you to get this position but when you do, use you're mic a little more often.
Best of luck!
+rep
-Mrs Git-Gud

Thanks for the support Mrs Git-Gud, but as Merk said, we are the ultimate power couple :)  oh and +rep for carrying Nosey ayy

'litbylek' wrote:
+1 always active, really skilled player and recks me every time. Downside he doesn't use his mic very often. Overall he is a good guy and will benefit the scoutz admin team

Many Thanks, ill try go easy - no promises :)

'Ironstrike' wrote:
Bro You have been playing for so long and definitely deserve to be a admin. Good luck man.

Thanks Iron, you should come on more!!

'Krizziii' wrote:
Has been playing on server for a while, although I don't go on scout and knives very often, when I have been on I think I have seen him on pretty much everytime I have been on. Good guy well mannered and kind to other players, I second @nosey needs to use mic more. +rep

Cheers for the feedback Krizziii

'JET123' wrote:
+rep Would make a great admin and just in general is an all round goodcunt (y)

JET mate shotz, we can be on the same team for once :)

'Sir Blazemore' wrote:
Ironstrike wrote:

Thanks Iron, you should come on more!!

l know man but i am like supe rbusy and i hope it doesnt stay that way. Also i mainly come on at the weekends.
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search