SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Admin Application

Sir Blazemore

'Sir Blazemore' wrote:
litbylek wrote:
+1 always active, really skilled player and recks me every time. Downside he doesn't use his mic very often. Overall he is a good guy and will benefit the scoutz admin team

Many Thanks, ill try go easy - no promises :)

hahaha
"Yeah, Windows is great… I used it to download Linux."

great player and of great use to kzg community i believe high rank scouts players such as blaze will have a big impact on the those in the server being that he is always top of leader board during round play on scouts and personally speaking this is when i see the guys on 26-3 i think how the hell does he do that put kzg in front of that and boom (here i am true story except twas @BuLLee and he was dominating) Blaze might not have strong impact on forum but i think if you want people incharge and bringing people to the server you need the best..

p.s were i lack in score i make up in wizdom bahahahahaha

+1 for my fellow blazer good luck

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
INTERVIEW PASSED
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search