SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ninja's Unban Appeal

neenjatoggle

Your ingame Name: Ninja

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:200838117

Date / Time of Ban: 22/12/2017

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Unknown

Reason for ban (if known): During my game of Jailbreak I was chosen as a guard and as a joke I decided to mess around by saying "execute order 66" then kill some of the prisoners. I'm only banned from guards but I would like to have a chance to play again as guards.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I meant the whole thing as a funny joke and I was new to the jailbreak gamemode so I didn't know stuff like this wasn't allowed. I'm sorry for disrupting any games and feel that a second chance isn't too much to ask for. I won't ever do something like this again and I'm sorry for what I've done.

-REP Your CT Ban is for 4 Weeks your fault for messing around now deal with it

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

3 minutes ago, _??????????_ said:

-REP Your CT Ban is for 4 Weeks your fault for messing around now deal with it

Its perm unless it got lifted to four weeks, I was there when it happened shouldn't be unbanned.

-Rep

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Fuck looked at he's bans not ct bans and yeah I was there he was spamming "execute order 66" over and over

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

I only said it once? I know multiple people that did say it multiple times, I said it once.

Edited by neenjatoggle

Denied.

As @jiggzy. summarised perfectly, mass freekilling is taken very seriously and is punished harshly. I'd suggest you give it a few weeks before you decide to appeal again.

In saying this, it is highly recommended for new jailbreak players to play on T for a week or two. This way during your time off CT you will be able to learn the ropes of the gamemode and its rules! :)

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic