SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Forums update

skyprah

I'll be starting to post regular forums updates in this section.

Our forums speed has been increase by roughly 250% which has been due to changing our website host to OVH as well as our web developer @EmXaN, who does a lot of backend stuff on the forums. The sit is not fully optimized yet and will be getting faster in the coming weeks. 

Reactions have now been updated with some extra choices and will hopefully encourages people to like more content. There is also currently still a limit on how much reputation you can give daily which will more than likely increase in the coming days. I would love some feedback on the allowed amount per day to give.

reactions-01.png

reactions-04.png

As you can see there is 7 reactions that a +rep point, 6 that give a neutral and one that gives a -rep point. The negative rep is currently only allowed for Admins and the @Senior Member rank (which will be getting introduced soon.) Unfortunately the negative rep is far too easily abused hence why it has been restricted. I'm open to suggestions though :D

Leader boards can be found at the top of the page which displays a bunch of statistics regarding reputation and post count. You can win a day by getting the most reputation which then displays on your post bit and on your profile page. (This is not new, just pointing out that it's there.)

leaderboards-kzg.png

https://killzonegaming.com/forum/pastleaders/

dayswon2.png

dayswon3.png

We've added posts per day, days won, joined date and device to the post bit.

postbit02.png

MISC

• Raffle tickets - We will be updating the raffle ticket system on the forums to allow for additional new features and benefits, such as purchasing forum perks with your tickets.
  • Raffles have been renamed to Giveaways on the forums
  • We've also a statistics page which can be found at the top under Stats - https://killzonegaming.com/forum/advancedstats/members/
  • I have also gone ahead and added some more emojis to the chat box. I'd love suggestions for packs or if you want a particular one added. Post them here in the emoji suggestion thread
  • Christmas theme will be getting removed tomorrow - sorry for the delay. Apparently Naga says the Santa sleigh picture is from a 90's xxx parody :cry:
  • And a bunch more stuff but I can't remember due to just deciding to make this then. I will keep a proper change log as we go from now on.

Thanks @Tito_nz @Nyalon @EmXaN 

11 hours ago, skyprah said:

As you can see there are 7 reactions that give +rep point, 6 that give a neutral and one that gives a -rep point. The negative rep(downvote) is currently only allowed for Admins and the @Senior Member rank (which will be getting introduced soon.) Unfortunately the negative rep is far too easily abused hence why it has been restricted. I'm open to suggestions though :D

When a post is downvoted (Number) Times it gets a -1

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Just an idea for example when like 5 players downvote a post it gets a -1 again just an idea

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31