SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Explain why you chose your name and what is means!

$crim

my name is from the first time i hoped online and my playstation account was made , and the 7 was something my dad did and so i decided to aswell

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

My name used to be just "Chef" after the Jon Favreau film/meme, then I discovered Ainsley Harriot so it became "Black Chef" and a pic of my boi. Haven't been fucked to change it since.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

15 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

My name used to be just "Chef" after the Jon Favreau film/meme, then I discovered Ainsley Harriot so it became "Black Chef" and a pic of my boi. Haven't been fucked to change it since.

This made me cry

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Capital steez has an album named AmeriKKKan Korruption, so i became kkorruption

knxwledge is a beat producer so i just stole that :^)

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

its because im Supreme hypebeast and i give dank memes ;)

tenor (2).gif

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

Got my name as its my nickname from irl friends, its a play on my last name and i've always liked it so i used it when i started playing on PC. So it isnt from the villian Theriddler in Batman that everyone thinks :P , though i do put out a riddle every now and then if im in the mood.

Tito is my surname, hence the "Tito" and a few members of the community did a meme which was changing their names to "My Name is *then their IGN*" hence the My Name is Tito :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

15 minutes ago, My Name is Tito said:

Tito is my surname,

Is the tito thing a typo?

• Juicy 1

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

When i first played CSS i was trying to think a of name. I had a shit computer back then getting 10-15fps. I was almost dead last in ranking with like .25kdr  so i became ioutrankyou as a joke. Just stuck with it ever since.

Got in trouble at school once and my teacher just had a go at me and I wasint paying attention and then she said you’re Cruisey (Krewzy)

well at my school we were going through the dirty name jokes and i set my name to Hugh Janus then i decided to change it to Sir Janus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I use to go by the name

JitzBra  on a online drag racing game called  Nitto Legends

Then when i came to steam out of retardation i made   VelxinOne

But i tend to go through a few names as following

WombRaider

Binary

On 1/2/2018 at 4:21 PM, ioutrankyou said:

When i first played CSS i was trying to think a of name.

I got css before csgo as well and I tried to think of a name, my first one for that around that time was Kichia which was my brothers cat lol. Now it's JagzZ / Jaggo, my sisters nickname at work was jags, so I changed it up then big boy larko/limber called me yungjaggo and it stuck.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png