SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hide 'n' Seek server?

Gaylee

a massive +rep, i love hns, and this could be awesome. should fo sure be integrated into mg first though.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aspiring Minigames Moderator

:KZG_blue:

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

• 1 month later...

I cant believe im saying tho im banned but i would truly believe that HideNSeek would make kzg community way more intresting and would develop players skills and ye i reckon dead people shouldnt be allowed to talk to people that are alive on to the dead people and plus kzg is building only need more maps and more slots and u guys have heaps more members keep growing kzg u guys are doing good.

But i can admit  ive made mistake in the past while ive had hard times, im truely sorry people that i have threaten or hurt but most people do deserve second chances but i had multiple and i kept on fucking up  i wish i could go turn back time when i was playing kzg with people that had respect and even didnt i just wish i could come back but i guess i cant i took my chances and blew it and i truly believe that i shouldnt of threaten people and ddos them and the community running well with numbers and great players and new players since i have seen from my last perm ban back in november i just wish i had a chance but i dont anymore so i just gave up, only if i had one more just one more i would try to be a quality person and respect others but it never happen hopefully it can happen in the future but it wont cause wat i have done  anyways thank you kzg to the players,admins and moderatos for helping me to sort out my problems and respected me while i was on kzg keep up the good work wish u guys luck in the future and hope it is still running well without me their p.s miss you guys and the servers 

+1

• 1 year later...
  • ruthles_kila locked this topic