SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Quote of the day

skyprah

• 3 weeks later...

"In conclusion a grown man throws a tanty over a 17 year old telling him to go smoke his new bong, calling him a cunt and demands to speak to someone of power Whilst they circlejerk each other in their teamspeak about how succesful their trolls on invex were. Noice." - Ownaj

2jz1fkoweayz.png

NotVeryGood^ : i cant read im anorexic 

Edited by knxwledge

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

Sorrow: This person is a twin I don't think she is though

ThrasheR: Why how old is her sister?

Classic Cooker

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

6:07 AM - Nooyd: Comp?

6:08 AM - HaZ: No, your shit

6:08 AM - Nooyd: What are you talking about? I carried you.

6:10 AM - HaZ: When?

6:12 AM - Nooyd: A while ago.

6:15 AM - HaZ: ahhhh, when you we're half-decent right?

6:20 AM - Nooyd: No, look http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/83716007346329988/58ACAE824516214215193AB8C5375AFC420920C0/

6:20 AM - HaZ: Nice hacks bro

6:22 AM - Nooyd: Firstly, i'm not hacking.

6:22 AM - Nooyd: Secoundly, Thanks for the complemant.

6:23 AM - HaZ: Secondly, maybe you can't spell.

Bonus: (NOT MINE)

Difference-between-Men-and-Women1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

School for another year, I’m looking forward to it, that is everything but the mystery of who my teacher will be. I’m really worried because there are teachers in our year who either give you ten lollies a day or ten push ups. But there is this new teacher who I’m not that sure about. As it turns out I got the new teacher Mr Smith who looks to me a bit like an Oompa Loompa with his very short body, green hair and a brown shirt. He does nothing, and I mean nothing like the other teachers do.
To start off he introduced us to himself and got us to say our names and all that stuff. But the first lesson is where Mr Smith's little common sense bar snapped and went very wrong, his first lesson was on how to breathe. “OK class” he said “I want you to focus on your breathing technique.” We all breathed like we normally do and it started to feel like Yoga. Just as I got relaxed I heard this, “YOUR ALL DOING IT WRONG!” He showed us a demonstration on how to breathe and told us to look closely, but when we did we couldn’t see any inflated chest, we couldn’t hear air going through his nose, we didn’t even see him open his mouth. We told him this and he didn’t take it very well and shouted “WHY ARE YOU BREATHING THROUGH YOUR NOSE?” He then told us to look down at his bottom and sure enough there was a lot of air coming in and out of there. After we saw that, he showed us how to breathe through our rear ends and honestly it does feel a lot better.
At recess rumours went round that Mr Smith was some lunatic or alien. This to me was pretty convincing but nobody had any proof. Once recess had ended we started our second lesson on pets which I hope you agree is alot better than breathing through your bottom. Mr Smith started off getting us all to tell him what type of pet we keep at home. This went on for a while and Mr Smith was looking very worried, he said that we must be crazy to have pets like cats and dogs because they are wild beasts. He blew a whistle, suddenly a penguin crashed straight through the class window, “hello there, Mr Puffin” said Mr Smith, “you see kids this is a real pet that comes to you no matter what gets in their way. BAM the door slams open with the police intruding the room, “your under arrest Mr Puffin, you too Mr Smith.” As it turns out Mr Puffin is a wanted animal criminal for stealing all the fish from every fish market on the planet and the police have finally tracked him down. Well now Mr Smith is in prison we have another new teacher Mrs Craig, hmmmm wonder how this will go?

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

1 minute ago, Sirtron said:

School for another year, I’m looking forward to it, that is everything but the mystery of who my teacher will be. I’m really worried because there are teachers in our year who either give you ten lollies a day or ten push ups. But there is this new teacher who I’m not that sure about. As it turns out I got the new teacher Mr Smith who looks to me a bit like an Oompa Loompa with his very short body, green hair and a brown shirt. He does nothing, and I mean nothing like the other teachers do.
To start off he introduced us to himself and got us to say our names and all that stuff. But the first lesson is where Mr Smith's little common sense bar snapped and went very wrong, his first lesson was on how to breathe. “OK class” he said “I want you to focus on your breathing technique.” We all breathed like we normally do and it started to feel like Yoga. Just as I got relaxed I heard this, “YOUR ALL DOING IT WRONG!” He showed us a demonstration on how to breathe and told us to look closely, but when we did we couldn’t see any inflated chest, we couldn’t hear air going through his nose, we didn’t even see him open his mouth. We told him this and he didn’t take it very well and shouted “WHY ARE YOU BREATHING THROUGH YOUR NOSE?” He then told us to look down at his bottom and sure enough there was a lot of air coming in and out of there. After we saw that, he showed us how to breathe through our rear ends and honestly it does feel a lot better.
At recess rumours went round that Mr Smith was some lunatic or alien. This to me was pretty convincing but nobody had any proof. Once recess had ended we started our second lesson on pets which I hope you agree is alot better than breathing through your bottom. Mr Smith started off getting us all to tell him what type of pet we keep at home. This went on for a while and Mr Smith was looking very worried, he said that we must be crazy to have pets like cats and dogs because they are wild beasts. He blew a whistle, suddenly a penguin crashed straight through the class window, “hello there, Mr Puffin” said Mr Smith, “you see kids this is a real pet that comes to you no matter what gets in their way. BAM the door slams open with the police intruding the room, “your under arrest Mr Puffin, you too Mr Smith.” As it turns out Mr Puffin is a wanted animal criminal for stealing all the fish from every fish market on the planet and the police have finally tracked him down. Well now Mr Smith is in prison we have another new teacher Mrs Craig, hmmmm wonder how this will go?

@Black Chef

76561198094955365.png

9:18 PM - Zaccode20 xD: skyprah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9:18 PM - Zaccode20 xD: SKYPRAH
9:18 PM - Zaccode20 xD: SKYPRAH
9:19 PM - Zaccode20 xD: SKYPRAH
9:20 PM - Zaccode20 xD: SKYPRAH
9:21 PM - Zaccode20 xD: SKYPRA PLS UNEXTEND IT
9:21 PM - Zaccode20 xD: PLS
9:21 PM - Zaccode20 xD: ILL DO ANYTING ILL SUCK U DICK OR SOME SHIT
9:21 PM - Zaccode20 xD: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
9:25 PM - Zaccode20 xD: do it or ill find where u liv
9:25 PM - Zaccode20 xD: bye