SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TheRiddler's Resignation

TheRiddler

So yeah like the title says i will be resigning from my admin dutys on KZG. This comes because of multiple reasons but the main reason is that i havent been doing my admin duties as of lately beacause i havent been wanting to be on the servers at all lately and i dont see myself finding the drive to come back on in the future with the current state of some of the servers i admin. For me to stay on as a member of staff while knowing this isnt something i want to do and i dont think its fair for the community. 

I just wanted to thank you to all the people that made my time enjoyable during my time as admin in the community. I wont be leaving the KZG community i will just be stepping away from admin duties so i will see you around, i want to do things i enjoy and being an admin on KZG hasnt been something i havent overall enjoyed for awhile. Thanks for the good times everyone hope to see you all around as im lurking around the servers or on steam in the future <3<3<3.

Thanks, TheRiddler

Laters Riddler, You will be missed by mr big pee pee (Me)....

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

Riddler nooo I’ll misss you ???? please come back your the best Combat surf admin I’ve ever seen ??and overall good chap. come back we will rape MtB at Awp server and we will t bag ??

Best of luck friend

• Like 2

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

thats what happens when you leave a good home into a 12ie home :D  jokes aside take care and youre always welcome to come back and give us a good bang for the buck :)

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

1 hour ago, TheRiddler said:

So yeah like the title says i will be resigning from my admin dutys on KZG. This comes because of multiple reasons but the main reason is that i havent been doing my admin duties as of lately beacause i havent been wanting to be on the servers at all lately and i dont see myself finding the drive to come back on in the future with the current state of some of the servers i admin. For me to stay on as a member of staff while knowing this isnt something i want to do and i dont think its fair for the community. 

I just wanted to thank you to all the people that made my time enjoyable during my time as admin in the community. I wont be leaving the KZG community i will just be stepping away from admin duties so i will see you around, i want to do things i enjoy and being an admin on KZG hasnt been something i havent overall enjoyed for awhile. Thanks for the good times everyone hope to see you all around as im lurking around the servers or on steam in the future <3<3<3.

Thanks, TheRiddler

Was a pleasure having you my dude. 

149626_101.png

1 hour ago, Jaggo said:

You'll always be remembered as the worst sk administrator, <3.

guggy.gif

hope you find time to chill in sk with me and tbag each other :)

plus what jaggo said you are the worst sk admin  :P 

Noooooooo. You cant leave!!!!!! who am i going to bully when your gone? Jags is to YOUNG to bully. Sooooo you will not be leaving.

Na Love you man goodluck out there hope to see you around

• Haha 2

Bro, i have no words. One of the best admins.

Good Luck man!

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

19 hours ago, Legacy said:

Laters Riddler, You will be missed by mr big pee pee (Me)....

Laters man ill drop by every now and then so you dont miss me as much <3

19 hours ago, Lethiem said:

Riddler don't go ;( didn't know you too much but you were one of the first ever admins i knew <-- RP :) Good old days.

sorry man will always remember the good old days :D

19 hours ago, Naga said:

guggy.gif

guggy.gif

19 hours ago, Lim. said:

goodbye......

foreverguggy.gif

awww i hope its not forever i'll see you around <3

19 hours ago, Supreme ❤ said:

Riddler nooo I’ll misss you ???? please come back your the best Combat surf admin I’ve ever seen ??and overall good chap. come back we will rape MtB at Awp server and we will t bag ??

Best of luck friend

Ill miss you too supreme(memes) ill definatly be coming on so i can rape MtB like always though <3

19 hours ago, Jaggo said:

You'll always be remembered as the worst sk administrator, <3.

guggy.gif

And you'll always be remembered as a moderator <3

19 hours ago, BuLLee said:

thats what happens when you leave a good home into a 12ie home :D  jokes aside take care and youre always welcome to come back and give us a good bang for the buck :)

Thanks Bullee i will always remember you and the guys teaching me the ways, good luck with the server ill come on sometimes to make sure you guys still know im the best :D 

18 hours ago, Bubble said:

Was a pleasure having you my dude. 

Thanks Bubble see you around <3

18 hours ago, HUF said:

hope you find time to chill in sk with me and tbag each other :)

plus what jaggo said you are the worst sk admin  :P 

I will always find time to T bag you dont you worry <3

And hes the worst SK mod

17 hours ago, Paradox said:

Noooooooo. You cant leave!!!!!! who am i going to bully when your gone? Jags is to YOUNG to bully. Sooooo you will not be leaving.

Na Love you man goodluck out there hope to see you around

SORRYYY but dont worry Jagzz is a big boy i bully him all the time he can take it :P . Thanks man goodluck to you too see you around <3

17 hours ago, Super_Soc said:

Catch ya later.

btw if you want to play ttt msg me and welcome to the Veteran club :)

Ill make sure im always beating you <3 and thanks its a nice club!

17 hours ago, Mtb said:

Bro, i have no words. One of the best admins.

Good Luck man!

Thanks MtB <3 goodluck with the awp server its been popping lately and i know you will keep it going well 

#MtBHeadBadmin

15 hours ago, Black Chef said:

<3

<3

8 hours ago, krewzy said:

Fuckkkkkkk.....

Wow, well.... good luck in the future ;)

and go back to collecting garbage *RP* ;))

Thanks Krewzy be a good buy without me now :)

7 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

laters ghee. bye bye goodbye GIF

Later man <3, love the doctor who gif btw captures the moment perfectly :D 

6 hours ago, RetroViper said:

:disappointed-but-relieved-face: Sad to see you go because of all the fun we had together.

guggy.png

Im sad aswell Retro but dont worry ill make sure to call upon you to jump off buildings for me sometime soon <3<3

• Like 2

Man its been great having you around looking after and taking care of the sever u have been a great help to me and many others thanks you. <3

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

48 minutes ago, It's Lad said:

i was kinda late on this but, im gonna miss you :xzibit:

Not good enough

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

6 hours ago, RetroViper said:

bit rude, his just trying to say goodbye to the best combat surf veteran

hehehe just a joke ily them both

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

• skyprah locked this topic