SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MODERAOR APPLICATION BY SEEKER

SEEKER

APPLICATION FOR MODERATOR ON SCOUTSKNIVES24/7
Steam Name: S€€K€R
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62206336
 Who will vouch? Mr. Merkhem, Dope scope
Hours on CSGO: 440
Hours on Scout’s knives: 32
Rank on server: I was ranked 86th before stats reset(currently I am rank 338)
In game mic: I have one and regularly use it
 Description of yourself: I am a new gamer who started participating in games at the start of this year, this includes CSGO, H1Z1 and Guns of Icarus. Without getting ahead of myself I am also funny, I am respectable, I enjoy a bit of creative banter, I am good at creating enthusiasm and I am good at addressing new situations without fear.
Reasons for moderator application:
As a regular player of scout’s knives I have found times when I have been on the server when administrators or moderators weren't on and the players are toxic, rude, racist and overall a bad image for KZG and its servers. I would like to have the power to warn and remind these people that they have to abide by the server’s rules. I would like to be able to lead by example against that particular behavior. One of the other main reasons it to be able to act as a person who players can reach out to with complaints. And of course requests for music or 1 hp rounds and other fun and unique aspects to scouts knives.
In cases when people are breaking server rules I am willing to give warnings and take the necessary steps to improve the enjoyment and comfort of all players.
 Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants:
I believe that I can bring better and more worthwhile qualities to this server and KZG in general, those qualities that I have listed earlier and below.
 Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming a Moderator:
In the “real world” I have participated in the duke of Edinburgh award, this award teaches leadership, determination, teamwork, perseverance and social awareness.
 I have read the application requirements and can say that I am respectful to all members of the community, I have had no server bans in the past month, I am a confident person in servers and am willing to talk to others and I am definitely able to bring good qualities to the community.
I also am obliged to say that school is the number 1 priority and when exams come around my total gaming hours are going to drop especially going into year 11 next year.

cool dude and never crossed paths with anyone in a bad way, uses mic and knows the rules. however needs to play more in the server tho for a full satisfactory proper judgement. +rep if we see you more like merk did to gain his admin role

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

+rep
Good, fairly active, uses his mic only when its needed, and enjoys quality banter. Approachable, friendly bloke and likes to get along with everyone. Would make a good addition to the Scouts admin/mod team :D
Good luck Seeker m8

+rep seeker has always notified me in game of spammers and abusers has a creative spark shown in effort hes put into his MOD application make yourself active on KZG forum aswell as server and you could stand a good chance to become moderator of our well loved server KZGSK24/7

Dope

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DopeScope' wrote:
+rep seeker has always notified me in game of spammers and abusers has a creative spark shown in effort hes put into his MOD application make yourself active on KZG forum aswell as server and you could stand a good chance to become moderator of our well loved server KZGSK24/7

Dope

Cheers man, I appreciate the advice

'Mr_Merkhem99' wrote:
+rep
Good, fairly active, uses his mic only when its needed, and enjoys quality banter. Approachable, friendly bloke and likes to get along with everyone. Would make a good addition to the Scouts admin/mod team :D
Good luck Seeker m8

Cheers man

+rep, great dude I usually jump on to the scout Knivez server and see him on he is a great person to talk to and a great fair player

'HDOGISAWESOME' wrote:
+rep, great dude I usually jump on to the scout Knivez server and see him on he is a great person to talk to and a great fair player

thanks for the rep man

I have never played with you but you seem like a nice guy from actions on the forums, I'll come play with you sometime, otherwise +rep for forum use. he is friendly and helpful to other members. BTW you could go for admin since you're 15

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Im the same as magic i am a scoutez and knives admin haven't seen you play though. (that's my fault not yours) but i would like to sometime see you on this weekend and just see you in game :)

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

'Mag1c' wrote:
I have never played with you but you seem like a nice guy from actions on  the forums, I'll come play with you sometime, otherwise +rep for forum use. he is friendly and helpful to other members. BTW you could go for admin since you're 15

I didn't go for admin because I am aware of my potential in the community and also I would not be able to commit the time/effort required as I have prior commitments IRL. Moderator however is perfect for my situation and I can still have an impact on KZG and scouts knives.

'SEEKER' wrote:
Mag1c wrote:
I have never played with you but you seem like a nice guy from actions on  the forums, I'll come play with you sometime, otherwise +rep for forum use. he is friendly and helpful to other members. BTW you could go for admin since you're 15

I didn't go for admin because I am aware of my potential in the community and also I would not be able to commit the time/effort required as I have prior commitments IRL. Moderator however is perfect for my situation and I can still have an impact on KZG and scouts knives.
OK seems good, best of luck to you then :)

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Mag1c' wrote:
SEEKER wrote:
Mag1c wrote:

OK seems good, best of luck to you then :)
I love this maj1c wrote - SEEKER wrote - maj1c wrote - SEEKER wrote, it's like my sister said that her brothers ex's cousins boy friend said.

Yo just remember alot of hardwork goes into these roles and need to be capable of what your role in-tales and not having to ask admin on server for help as its not their job thats for the bro @"Sorrow" Head of HR is here for and a great lad at that. i like @"SEEKER" would like to see some effort toward our community in general but as an allround person is very capable of communicating with me and is always asking how he can have more chance in mod for scouts i always reply with get known among the community i am willing to show him the ropes and is highly active with me as merks been busy and bullees but to get bust hahaha my nigga.. there are only two people who i think deserve this role and its because they both pre contacted me before applying even though they knew my word was harse and i was only trail and they hold my word in high regard they up hold server rules when admin is absent and both love the scouts server if KZG team were to consider moderators for scoutznknives i personally recommend Seeker and Meds as both have shown commitment to the kzg server meds is going to become alot more active on forum before applying but as i like to be apart of the community i would suggest these players if the role was considered for scoutz

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search