SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

niz3rofficial's Admin Application Form

niz3rofficial

SteamID: My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:40464584 or http://steamcommunity.com/id/niz3r/ if you need the link

Steam Name: My steam name is niz3r

Who will vouch?: SANDOS will vouch for me  :P 

Server: The server I would want to be a Admin on is the Casual Competitive.

Age: My current age is 16 and if you needed to know my birthday is 19th July 2001

Description of yourself: I'm a really down to earth guy I can talk to anyone that is there and just become friends and have a long conversation with them about the most random things in the world. I guess i'm a really friendly person i've been told in-game eg. Matchmaking, ESEA and Faceit. I've always been a very self-controlled and I can control what I do and say and if I don't have something to say I won't ,unless someone is in MGE which really should be in silver, but I can be easily talked to and if you think I can do better in something and I will take the criticism and apply it to that idea the person told me. I will be very honest and thats one of my most powerful personality. I'm a creative person if someone asks me for an idea I will try and give them the best ones I can give them eg. Names, Gamemodes, etc. I can be a very cheeky person when I want to but I can be very serious when I want to and I guess that's a quite unusual thing to have but it's not 2 personalities it's just I can control my emotions and it's been very useful at times. I can be very responsible if I wanted to and because of that cheekiness I guess thats something I need to work on and if someone pisses me off I always roast them but I've been trying to tone down the roasts to control that specific emotion

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants: I think I deserve this rank over other applications because I feel like I can contribute more than other applicants, in ways like activity on the server, being friendly to anyone on the server even they are one of the worst players in the world, one of the squeakiest person on earth and whoever may play on the server. Another way would be dealing with any conflict eg. racism, discrimination, etc. I think I would be a very good negotiator if there was any conflict between 2 people even if they have a tense rivalry e.g. who's better or worse at the game. I've been an admin on many different games eg. Minecraft, CS:GO, CS Source 1.6 and Unturned, i've always had a very good handle on things as a Admin on the servers if any conflict would start I would try and shut it down immediately and to solve the conflict. Some people only want the job because its a good server and I agree on that totally but I want to be apart of the community and to help other people that may not have the power to do so and I really want this server to push on and to be one of the most famous servers even americans will cry about its existence and they will shut down their servers and they will sob in the misery of it  ;)  I think that i deserve this rank over others because as on the server I will be active on the forums posting things that may help people with questions and to reply to people's ideas, comments and replies. And as a 16 year old I think I would be more mature than most of the other applicants because even if you were 20 you may not have the right mind set when your on the server whereas when I do something I put my mind to it and do the job properly.
Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an admin: I think I have covered everything  :) 

I have read the application requirements: Yes I have read the application requirements  :)

+rep Great guy and fun to play with on Casual Compet, loves to have a joke with people but enforces rules as best as he can :) Would be great to have an admin on Casual Comp with all the trolls, mic spammers etc. Just make sure you answer all questions on the admin application, check out Kwala's post, and what server you're applying for!

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

'SANDOS' wrote:
+rep Great guy and fun to play with on Casual Compet, loves to have a joke with people but enforces rules as best as he can :) Would be great to have an admin on Casual Comp with all the trolls, mic spammers etc. Just make sure you answer all questions on the admin application, check out Kwala's post, and what server you're applying for!
Thanks for the advice man  :)

- REP 

Ok to get started it is good that people are wanting to become admin on the casual comp server, but people are still going to need to follow the requirements to become an admin. to start with you have 6 posts on the forum while you are required 10, I wouldn't mind that fact if all 6 posts where about the casual comp server and how to improve it but you have had no input about the server that I know of. you need to be more interactive on the forum and have some input in the Casual comp section. Secondly you only have 18 hours on the server that you are applying for when you need 25 hours. As for your application all the points you have put are very good and are a positive thing for an admin, but how can we tell if that is actually you if so far you haven't done any of it so far. for me you need to actually put into place what you have said above and then retry for admin.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
I have seen this guy on cas comp and he is nice and active hope for the best +1
Thanks man really appreciate it, thanks for the encouragement  :)

• 2 weeks later...
After time has passed I am willing to Change my -rep to a + rep.

@"niz3rofficial"  has had this application in the process for about and even though he doesn't meet the requirement for forum posts but he hasn't gone shit posting, previously this requirement has not mattered if the applicant was right for the position. @"niz3rofficial" has dedicated a lot of time and effort into this server and currently has the second amount of time on the server, so we can see he is defiantly dedicated to the server, I haven't played much Casual comp after getting trial or during my application process as I wanted to commit time to JB. That being said when i do jump on casual comp and he is on he is very helpful member for KZG as he is normally very kind to the community members and seems not let situations get out of hand. On casual comp there are not many admins and he defiantly deserves a chance to prove himself in a trial position.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
After time has passed I am willing to Change my -rep to a + rep.

@"niz3rofficial"  has had this application in the process for about and even though he doesn't meet the requirement for forum posts but he hasn't gone shit posting, previously this requirement has not mattered if the applicant was right for the position. @"niz3rofficial" has dedicated a lot of time and effort into this server and currently has the second amount of time on the server, so we can see he is defiantly dedicated to the server, I haven't played much Casual comp after getting trial or during my application process as I wanted to commit time to JB. That being said when i do jump on casual comp and he is on he is very helpful member for KZG as he is normally very kind to the community members and seems not let situations get out of hand. On casual comp there are not many admins and he defiantly deserves a chance to prove himself in a trial position.
Thanks man I really appreciate it, thanks for your blessing :)

niz3ro is always active in comp, quiet and peaceful, while this can't always be a good thing I think you should use the mic more. but I would like to vouch for niz3ro to go on trial, so he can learn how decisions are made I am more than happy to mentor him in-game like I've helped a few before and get it rollin' I think he will be able to handle it smoothly.
@kwala @"Acid"

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'BuLLee' wrote:
niz3ro is always active in comp, quiet and peaceful, while this can't always be a good thing I think you should use the mic more. but I would like to vouch for niz3ro to go on trial, so he can learn how decisions are made I am more than happy to mentor him in-game like I've helped a few before and get it rollin' I think he will be able to handle it smoothly.
@kwala @"Acid"
Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it and I would love to be mentored by you, it would be a honour  :D and thanks for the criticism, I will definitely use my microphone more.

'sirtron' wrote:
We don't have a lot of admins on the server and @"niz3rofficial" is the perfect fit in my opinion.
Thanks striven, that's really appreciated  :)

'niz3rofficial' wrote:
sirtron wrote:
We don't have a lot of admins on the server and @"niz3rofficial" is the perfect fit in my opinion.

'Striven' nah I take it all back now, burn @"niz3rofficial" into the ground. :)

'sirtron' wrote:
niz3rofficial wrote:
sirtron wrote:

'Striven' nah I take it all back now, burn @"niz3rofficial"  into the ground. :)

HAHAHAHA it auto-corrected m8  :D sitron

'skyPRAh' wrote:
  • Very active on the servers
  • Nice and friendly guy
  • Helpful to new members
Approved
oh, omg thanks so much sky, it'll be a privilege to serve under you man  :)

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search