SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Banned

HolyShitYouFaggotsBannedMe

First I was banned from all servers for having a username of Trump.

Then i banned from the discord for laughing at the fact that I was banned for that.

TBH i just want to get the Hattrick so I can post the screenshots. You've banned me for political reasons, for protesting those reasons, and I don't expect a response right now. Can you ban me from the forums aswell so i can make a meme of this shit already.

(in all seriousness, what the fuck is wrong with your commuinity, nothing i said in game, our out, was offensive. I seem to have been banned for wrongthink. check yo' admins).

15 hours ago, HolyshitYoufaggotsBannedMe said:

First I was banned from all servers for having a username of Trump.

No your name was   Ban me you sad fuck   at the time of the ban. Why lie? The ban says that you can appeal the ban on the forums with the link to the forums, not the discord. I don't need you posting useless false information in regards to why you were banned as well as abusing admins and the community on discord.

I can also see a lot of racist slang on your chat logs in game.

Due to your forums registered name and lack of respect, your original ban was only for 2 hours but yeah I'll accept your offer of making it a hat-trick :P 

Closed.

hat GIF

• skyprah locked this topic