SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[1v1] Llamas (IStripForPotatoes)'s Moderator Application

Llamas

Steam Account Name:  Llamas (IStripForPotatoes)
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:197819341

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm pretty easy-going unless I spot a cheater then I'd kick their ass. I enjoy mapping for KZG in my free-time.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Vast knowledge of what cheating looks like and knowledge on moderator commands, a part from that, I also map for KZG I've made a total of 4 maps for KZG 2 that will be official. Mic spamming is something I despise so when I'm online you'll hear none of that sort of stuff.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  As I said above I have extensive amounts of knowledge in moderator commands and how to deal with cheaters, I'd hope to rid KZG 1v1 of cheaters and make it a more fun and enjoyable server for all, I would mute mic spammers after 2 warnings as you need to give people chances. I'd be on most of the day keeping KZG to top standard.

Play-Time on Server Group:  07:46:45 hours + Over 20 on ALT that was compromised.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2:00PM 12:00AM Mon - Fri

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nyalon RetroViper Blizz
Vouching Players:  Eatthedead7

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Llamas

+1 although i'm sure Llamas would be a great addition to the staff team, he can also provide fixes to maps on 1v1 and even create new maps, just for the server. 

latest?cb=20111128052231

Nyalon is not a suitable vouch. please find another staff member to fill that position.

Other than that my current status on you is that I do see you regularly on the discord but hardly on the servers :/ My recommendation is come on the servers much more often and you will probably get to know the other admins a bit better.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

7 minutes ago, Naga said:

Oh and increase your post count plz. Would rather an active forum goer joining the lads instead of a 1 post nancy

Forgot old forum account/Nyalon said he'd vouch me.

2 minutes ago, Llamas said:

Forgot old forum account/Nyalon said he'd vouch me.

But sadly nyalon aint a staff member for aim :)

Just better in my perspective if you get an AIM admin to vouch, shows that you are obviously respected among the staff members of the selected server you're applying for.

1 minute ago, Llamas said:

Then who does the aim maps?

Currently... no one from my knowledge

+1 Llamas would make an excellent extension to the Staff team as he is capable of fixing maps and adding them too. He is also very knowledgeable and admin material in my eyes.

+rep

llamas is a very knowledgable person when it comes to map making and fixing. Due to the high amount of maps aim has I think it would be a big help to have someone who has what it takes to be and admin but also the knowledge on how we can improve our maps. Plus he seems like a pretty cool dude.

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

Big +rep from papa jaggo. 
Sensible, respected member of the community. I reckon he'd suit the role of administrator let alone moderator. Also active in discord which is a big plus.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • skyprah locked this topic