SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Sirtron Admin application

Sirtron

Current in-game name:
✪ Sirtron

What server are you applying for?
[KZG] Jailbreak

Where are you located?   
Perth, Western Australia

Do you have an in-game microphone?
Indeed, Hyper X Cloud II.

How many hours on CS:GO?
2900 Hours on CS:GO across three accounts starting in 2013, and 500 hours on CS:S which i played in 2010. I also have 100 hours on [KZG] Jailbreak, 64 hours as Terrorist, 38 hours on Counter terrorist and 2 hours in spectator mode.

How often do you play CS:GO?
Usually during the weekdays midday to late, not usually on the weekend.

Have you read the server rules?
Yes, I have been apart of the creation of the new rules and the debates over them with Tito and co.

Have you ever donated to the server?
Yes, through the return of a won giveaway and plan to do more in the future to help future giveaways that are planned by Skyprah for the KZG community.

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:
  • @Acid
  • @Kwala
  • @Sorrow
  • @Cella
  • @GimmeYoFries
  • @Nosey
  • @Knight
  • @Squizzy
  • @Sandos
  • @Tito
  • @teardrop
Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?
In short, I would like to become apart of the KZG administrative team as I feel that I can aid in the development of the server and more importantly i’m wanting to take a bigger role in the KZG community. The server that i’m apply for is where I spend most of my time which is the KZG Jailbreak server that I have been apart of for close to 3 months. I feel that if i’m going to become an important member of the KZG community that this is the best way possible.

In the past 3 months that I have been apart of the KZG community I have seen it grow into what it is now and I see the potential that KZG has to give to many avid CS:GO players. I would like to apply my skills and passion of the game into improving all the servers not just the Jailbreak one. I’m currently studying in a University within Western Australia, where I have 15 contact hours and work 20 hours a week so I may not be able to help the community all the time but I have flexibility in schedule and work mainly morning shifts so i’m able to be on the server or teamspeak doing uni work or relaxing during times of peak traffic.

I would also like to become an admin as I want to become apart of the decision making process for the server/s and I feel I can aid in their development. In the past I have been apart of making the new server rules with Tito and co, and very briefly been apart of the admin meeting to go over the server rules. I enjoyed that experience and would like to be able to be involved in more of them in the future.

Another reason for becoming an admin on the KZG Jailbreak server is because I want to be a warm and friendly person that people new to the server can ask for help and I can either help them on the spot or help them navigate the KZG forum for the answer they desire. There are a lot of new people that join Jailbreak server each and everyday and if I can help at least one person per day achieve what they want to achieve, or keep them around on the server then I would be a happy man. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?
If you know me or ask people of high rank around the community i’m almost always on the TeamSpeak server having a yarn with the lads and grils. I’m an approachable person that will always have a chat with anyone but i’m not afraid to set them straight. I’m always in a good mood and always willing to give anyone a hand whether it picking out a damn colour for the damn Jailbreak text or just looking over your forum posts and giving you feedback or constructive criticism.

I’m a well organised person that prioritises my time management ability as I can then be able to do more stuff that I love to do and not the otherway round. I have had no administrative roles in CS:GO as I believed it would remind me to much of work and I would lose interest, as for my current position at work I manage annoying little shits all day and it drives me up the goddamn wall. I know with KZG it will be different as I know most of the administrative team and the community members and we all have at least one thing in common and that is a love for CS:GO and Jailbreak. 

As stated above I currently work in an managment position at my work dealing with loud  mouth and stuck up people all day long. I find the that the best way I deal with them is to find a common interest and open a channel of communication about that common interest, so even if I don’t like them I can still talk with them and keep a professional relationship. I see a lot of correlation between what I do at work and what I would have to do in an administrative position which would be, solving problems,  removing toxic players and clarifying each player's role on the server i.e the rules.

As many people know Jailbreak is a very hard server to admin as you have to strike the perfect balance between keeping everyone happy and enforcing the rules. I believe in my IRL experience with dealing with younger and older employees that I can defuse any situation that is thrown my way with the tools I have at my disposal. 

What do you think of Killzone Gaming?
As stated above I have been apart of the KZG community for the past three months and I have seen the bad side of some members that are now no longer with us, and I have also seen the amazing people that populate both the TeamSpeak channels and the gaming servers.I have see senior and head administrative members give up time and energy into the development of the forums and server. I have seen an owner dedicate a lot of money and effort into this community and it is that dedication that I believe this community will be a force to be reckoned with today and in the future.

Extra information
I am open to any constructive criticism and just general feedback, I would prefer it that people rather than just ‘+rep, good guy’ make a comment about why I would benefit the server i’m applying for. Same goes for the for the - rep please tell me how I can improve my chances and how I could potentially change to become a better member/applicant. Also pointed out to me by a fellow member of the KZG team since I live in WA i can stay up later and do the late shift on Jailbreak.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Well detailed application one of the best application I've seen, I would love to see you as an admin. You bring good qualities on our server, you are always kind to others, you always particitipate in events or suggestion eg. Making the rules with @tito and your always active on the server. your a top bloke +rep 10000000000

I have vouched for @sirtron because he definitely deserves a chance at admin. He is a long time member and has proven his maturity.

NksF4lc.png

Amazing app. Probably the best I've seen. He is kind to everyone in the server and would be an amazing admin! GO SIRTRON

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/master-james-4/swordland-main-theme-sword-art-online-ost-piano-animez[/soundcloud]

'Knight' wrote:
Well detailed application one of the best application I've seen,  I would love to see you as an admin. You bring good qualities on our server, you are always kind to others, you always particitipate in events or suggestion eg. Making the rules with @tito and your always active on the server.  your a top bloke +rep 10000000000

Thanks Night I spent a good couple of hours on it ::Per i really enjoy helping out other people and I want the best for the server cos I want a half decent ping on a good community.

'Kwala' wrote:
I have vouched for @sirtron because he definitely deserves a chance at admin. He is a long time member and has proven his maturity.

Thanks man, yer do like this community so I have decided to say for a bit :P

'okikp123' wrote:
Amazing app. Probably the best I've seen. He is kind to everyone in the server and would be an amazing admin! GO SIRTRON

Thanks man always try to be kind to others and they will be kind to you, that is the theory at least.

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
Finally omg you legend thank god please give this man admin he is nice,active,good,older and mature ;) good luck my friend

Hahah I know its taken awhile to do it but its finally here, thanks for your input.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

+rep, Although I don't play Jailbreak to often, he is an extremely active member who always helps out people whenever he can, wether it is on forums, teamspeak or another server. Definitely a mature person which KZG needs more of IMO. Would work amazing as an admin.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Harry-extra' wrote:
+rep, Although I don't play Jailbreak to often, he is an extremely active member who always helps out people whenever he can, wether it is on forums, teamspeak or another server. Definitely a mature person which KZG needs more of IMO. Would work amazing as an admin.

Thanks man, I really should get back into surf but i'm afraid ill be trash now.

+REP This dude is always on helping players taking the role of a leader upon himself, knows the rules quite well don't think I've ever had a complaint about him. Would be a great admin on the server for sure.

PS Great application :D

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
+REP This dude is always on helping players taking the role of a leader upon himself, knows the rules quite well don't think I've ever had a complaint about him. Would be a great admin on the server for sure.

PS Great application :D

Hey thanks Papi, i'm always happy to give anyone one a hand and especially a KZ king.

Man you put a enormous amount of effort into this app you are consistently active in the forums and have shown that you want to improve the community for the better. Good luck you deserve it.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

'Ironstrike' wrote:
Man you put a enormous amount of effort into this app you are consistently active in the forums and have shown that you want to improve the community for the better. Good luck you deserve it.

Thanks man, If i make it better for all i also make it better for me :)

+1, Sirton probably knows the rules best out of anyone and he is mature.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

@"sirtron" YO!!!!!!!!!! great application this is what effort and a understanding of what it is to be Admin looks like, very approachable and is great with communication. he has shown his commitment to the KZG in game and on forum this man needs to be considered for the role as we all know how much he is apart of this community in the short time i have known him he has shown nothing but great attributes

+rep

Dope

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DopeScope' wrote:
@"sirtron" YO!!!!!!!!!! great application this is what effort and a understanding of what it is to be Admin looks like, very approachable and is great with communication. he has shown his commitment to the KZG in game and on forum this man needs to be considered for the role as we all know how much he is apart of this community in the short time i have known him he has shown nothing but great attributes

+rep

Dope

Thanks @DopeScope thanks man there have been a few issues in the past with applications not being up to par and I wanted to set the bar high and achieve it, im very glad that i'm perceived as a approachable person and would say the same about you with your godly raps and smooth voice. thanks for the response.

'Panda' wrote:
+1, Sirton probably knows the rules best out of anyone and he is mature.
Thanks man I do pride myself on my knowledge of the game and the server

'DopeScope' wrote:

+rep

Dope

Thanks DopeScope thanks man there have been a few issues in the past with applications not being up to par and I wanted to set the bar high and achieve it, im very glad that i'm perceived as a approachable person and would say the same about you with your godly raps and smooth voice. thanks for the response.

+rep
Sirtron honestly deserves the role as an admin, even his very well put application shows how much he's deticated to the server, and how  much he wants to be admin. I can picture Sirtron as an admin, and my thoughts on that are amazing. I was talking with him in teamspeak  abit today, and he seems so respectful to other players of the community, he's very mature and uses his Mic when nessecary.

Goodluck dude

xd

'Serjent' wrote:
+rep
Sirtron honestly deserves the role as an admin, even his very well put application shows how much he's deticated to the server, and how  much he wants to be admin. I can picture Sirtron as an admin, and my thoughts on that are amazing. I was talking with him in teamspeak  abit today, and he seems so respectful to other players of the community, he's very mature and uses his Mic when nessecary.

Goodluck dude

Thanks man, I have been apart of the community for a long time so I thought now is the best time to apply for an administrative role within KZG.

'SANDOS' wrote:
Why isn't he admin yet tbh :P

Thanks sandos it means a lot but I actually would really like being one of the first thought the new admin system with and interview and put my knowledge to the test.

I played with him a few times in the comp server, seems friendly and a bit of a pacifist, mature and doesn't cross people thew wrong way. my 2 cents.
chur

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'BuLLee' wrote:
I played with him a few times in the comp server, seems friendly and a bit of a pacifist, mature and doesn't cross people thew wrong way. my 2 cents.
chur

Thanks BuLLee, I really appreciate your 2 cents as I know your opinion is held highly here.

INTERVIEW PASSED
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search