SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

/dm broken af

Taqo

So my friend Raizu and I were bored af and we came up with /dm on pistol round, we were running around with literal ump's and mp9's on pistol round, its almost impossible to beat that and you can also get fucking HELMETS on pistol round. Please fix this instantly bc others caught on and last pistol round I had was fucking crazy. @skyprah, @panthA Skyprah I know we've had differences but please fix this as fast as possible. this is beyond broken and I tried messaging a few staff and they weren't responding so here I am. who thought of this command, the concept of the command is good. But it's flawed beyond belief. just fix or remove the command ty.

tested this myself.
shits definitely fucked, gotta get a fix on this before this becomes the new cascomp meta

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

I think it's a good use of teamwork, to how the Drop money command was to be used. But for new comers, on the server it could be quite a shock. Might even ruin the competitive aspect off pistol rounds.

28 minutes ago, paradiso said:

tested this myself.
shits definitely fucked, gotta get a fix on this before this becomes the new cascomp meta

This has always been like it and on purpose. If someone wants to sacrifice their money and give it to someone else, it's fine. It's casual comp 15v15, not matchmaking.

wait really? shit, if thats the case its alright but idk guess im not a fan of it

but hey i dont see it too often so i guess it'll stay ?‍♂️

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

33 minutes ago, paradiso said:

wait really? shit, if thats the case its alright but idk guess im not a fan of it

but hey i dont see it too often so i guess it'll stay ?‍♂️

It's been on the server for at least 8 months.

i know of the /dm command existing, i just never really knew people could actually use /dm on pistols for an advantage

doitforher.jpg

9 minutes ago, paradiso said:

i know of the /dm command existing, i just never really knew people could actually use /dm on pistols for an advantage

No different than using it on second round or any other round for an advantage. Doesn't seem like an advantage when your team is running around with no armor and no nades because you got an AK.

Also similar to the old drop your teammate a deagle and getting the 1 tap mid on Dust2. You could buy mp9/ump in pistol. If you wanna sacrifice your economy for that risk than I'm happy for 1 player to be fucked if it means 1 can be "raid" boss.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search