SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Colour

Magic

If sorry but I was reading the forums and scrolled down and took a quick look at the colours of staff and members, I caught my attention that moderators have a very dull colour for a staff member, I personally believe that staff members like all other staff positions should have a uplifting colour that draws your attention. The colour of moderator is a light faded pink colour which isnt noticable at all, I thought that (not just because I might get moderator, but in general) moderator could have a brighter colour like a orange or something else if you like this please leave a vote and comment what colours you might like for moderator? (I think this hasn't been brought up because very little moderators have been selected).
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Ryan45011' wrote:
I don't know what the colour is now, but I would suggest a green or an orange.

Ryan Orange might be nice but green is taken by VIP

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

You could go a pale green? Or a brown

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
You could go a pale green? Or a brown

Idk what you mean by a pale green, but a brown eh? not so attractive. but Its not up to me so maybe?

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

i believe the colour shouldnt matter suits you @"Mag1c" hahaha anyway its only on forum and its to devide rank. i vote to keep it

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search