SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] Poison's Moderator Application

Poison

Steam Account Name:  Poison
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153412138

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My names Jarrod I was Born in Sydney but moved to Melbourne as a kid, I'm a qualified Spray Painter but I'm Currently studying Graphic Design in Melbourne I'm twenty one years old and looking for a community to become a part of.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Active player, able to work well with others and can respond to problems most of the day/night.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have 7+ years of experience being an admin/moderator on different games and servers such as Garry's Mod, CS:GO, Old and new Rust. I'm also looking for a community to become a part of.

Play-Time on Server Group:  12 days, 6 Hours.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  11AM - 4AM.
7PM - 1AM.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  panthA
Vouching Players:  

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by panthA
Wrong section for vouch

+rep

Been a member of retakes/exec for a very long time. Used to admin for other communities (although no longer does) and is probably one of the most active members of aim atm.

+rep

Taught me how to play without treating me like a noob. Knows the game back to front better than most. Community needs more like Poison.

george c scott salute GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

NEUTRAL

Can definitely be very toxic at times but is active and also helps out players. If your attitude improves I can definitely see you being a good admin.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic