SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Server needs to be fixed

woatisaim

On 08/02/2019 at 3:59 PM, woatisaim said:

There are so many new players on NON prime accounts that just happen to be as good as all the people in top 10 and it is nearly impossible to make points. The ranks need to be reset.

On 08/02/2019 at 5:37 PM, woatisaim said:

@skyprahi do like and somewhat agree with your side of this however its gets extremely annoying when people come on the server with really low points who are actually decent they just end up taking 25 points and even after geting 5 kills that round you still lose 5-10 points

You contradict yourself here. You complain that high ranks lose too many points from lower ranks yet complain about the top 10 being too hard to achieve. It's designed that way specifically for what you want.

On 08/02/2019 at 6:21 PM, Haru said:

Also with hackers i do always msg admins such as mtb and others and i also do record but theyre lazy to get on. Im pre sure i have most hours in the awp community even tho i was on holidays for 2 months

Haven't seen you post any demos of any cheaters.

On 10/02/2019 at 12:46 PM, Haru said:

As one of the top players even if i do 60-10 i usually lose points and also with the statement above about the server being reset, the server has been reset 1-2 times around 5-7 months ago

Ranks have never been reset on AWP, you're mistaking it for scoutzknivez rank resets.

I am calculating data from my new system I've implemented but I can already see it's working efficiently. I've also added a Non-Prime tag to highlight non prime players. I think you'll find that there is even many.

the ranking system is fine if u are a good player u can get top 10 in a week if u are struggling to gain rank it is because the people ahead of you are normally better. it is also very difficult to keep a high rank which also allows for new people to gain ranks quicker by killing the higher ranked players. only bad thing is i cant hit peoples head through the pedo bear mask.

• Like 2