SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Modded Minecraft

Sorrow

Who wants to play modded minecraft? Specifically a throwback pack like FTB Ultimate Reloaded. 

Let me know in the comments, if enough people are interested, ill create a server.

Thanks noobs

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

+1 looks like a great idea
I would join lool. (skyfactory?)
skyfactory 3 don't work for me, my laptop so bad

Edited by Bread
did not put +1 ecks dee

42bb7071b0e48c2219bc21bbf05e6e2e339eb0ca

bump and more like version 4324234 tito lmao

• Like 1
As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

• 4 weeks later...

Depends how many mods you've got on there. I've played a crazy FTB server before with wayyyy too many mods. I'm talking drowned out with mods, confusing etc. But I would be interested if it's going to be cool? 

@Sorrow@My Name is Tito im pretty sure its close to about 103 times yall messed around with that :P Definitely would be a throwback to play mc again on kzg so i can grind all night again. I'll be demanding to play with you again Tito haha

+rep

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

On 23/05/2019 at 12:41 PM, zerotwo said:

@Sorrow@My Name is Tito im pretty sure its close to about 103 times yall messed around with that :P Definitely would be a throwback to play mc again on kzg so i can grind all night again. I'll be demanding to play with you again Tito haha

+rep

its high up there

i was once the proud dev :D

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443