SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] 1MACROS's Moderator Application

onemacros

Steam Account Name:  1MACROS
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:64696519

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm James, an 18 year old student. I work part time in hospitality and have also been part of a running club for the last 2 years. I've been playing CS:GO for over 5 years and been involved in the AU scene in the form of management. I've worked for VentureOCE for 6 months as a staff member. My role included managing the CS:GO division, whether it be looking for scrims, related announcements concerning the team, or making sure the subscriptions and any other fees were up to date. I was also an admin in the SurfsUp tournament, which saw 16 teams go head-to-head in a double-elimination format for a prize of $500. My role included overseeing the games and setting up servers. I'm currently part of an international organisation called Ozone_EsportsGG as a manager for their Australian CS:GO division. I may not be within the forums, but I'm an active member mostly playing retakes, retake executes and occasionally the 1v1 and KZ servers.

It has to be noted that in 2015 I was a scammer within CS:GO. Due to the lack security around Valve tradeholds, I regrettably engaged in this form of behaviour. 5 years later, I have acknowledged my mistakes and have never further engaged in any scamming or phishing related behaviour. I'm known to have problems with frustrating and toxicity, but recently this has been mediated by reducing my hours spent on my computer and engaging in other activities like running. However, this is a continuing problem I am actively trying to fix.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Responsibility, activity, maturity and reliability. These are some qualities I think I posses in order to uphold the standards of KZG.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe my skills from working in the management sector of CS:GO can be transferred to the area of KZG. I'm a relaxed, mature and honest individual who is determined to enforce the KZG rules. Recently there has been an increasing number of people flank or not follow the instructions on their screen. With a minimal amount of authority present on the executes servers, such rules are broken with no punishment enforced. If I were to become a member of the KZG moderator team, it would be my upmost priority to enforce the rules while ensuring every individual experience is enjoyable. I'm a firm believer that you should treat others as you wish to be treated. Becoming a member of the moderator team would allow me to interact and involve within the community, while simultaneously promoting respect and honesty between everyone in the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  166 hours as per gameme.com
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Depending on fluctuating university work
Weekdays: 7-9pm
Weekends: Anywhere from 3-6 hours, split between morning and afternoon. 10-12am, 5-9 pm.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Vale
Vouching Players:  [JoMs], @Qu1ckDraw_, @TRAGIC_OZ

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by onemacros
Wrong twitter handle for ozone oops

I very much like the effort put into the application. I’ve been really busy myself so I wouldn’t make a -/+rep atm not knowing whom you are. Currently neutral. 

I REALLY do like the effort in the application tho

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

Likeable, chill guy and is active, as well as reporting players to admins when necessary, hope you get the position!

+REP

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

A solid guy, always the man to give feedback. Not afraid to ask for feedback or help as well, really down to earth guy that you can always enjoy having a chat with. Represented my org well when he played with me, really respectful person coudn't think of anyone else fit for an admin role then this big man. He is the man for the job.

Best of Luck <3

oooooh good as app. Haven't seen one of these since ahhh *mine* :P. +rep from me bro, I've seen you here and there and there's not much bad to say about you. Just keep helping staff and the server and you'll get there. Gl

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 4 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic