SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

JohnnyO's Staff App, Updated 5/20/2016

JohnnyO's

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Current ingame name:

JohnnyO's  
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What server are you applying for?:

[KZG] JAILBREAK  
Steam ID :

STEAM_0:1:156086525  
Where are you located?:

Canberra Australia ACT  
Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on?

Yes i have read them and showed in game that i know the rules and have got people to obey them, even pointed out to some staff that they have done something wrong and helped them out
Have you ever donated to the server? :

Yes i have bought V.I.P
Name at least 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin:

The staff member's that will vouch for me are :                 Kwala ,     KeZzY* ,      Serji
Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? :

i have been on KilZoneGaming for a bit now and i have noticed that when there are no staff on people start to break the rules, i attempt to get a admin on to either CT ban the person etc but rarely can i get a admin on, i am really active on Jailbreak accept from the 28th-3rd due to a ton of assignments but i'm here now and can see the server really does need more admins and i believe i can do this job very well, unlike others i have had past experience on other games and have done well, i have played Jailbreak for 5 years and know how to play and all the rules
Extra:

i believe most of the KillZoneGaming's Community like me and when i have asked people if they reckon i would make a good admin almost all of them say yes, also even without me being a admin many respect me and even though i'm not a admin if i tell them that they have done something wrong and need to slay they do it because they trust me and what i'm saying the only people that don't really listen to me are those that are new to the server and don't know me

Let me know what you think below

i updated this application because it was just all over the place and have made it better and easier to read (hope you like it)

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

Same opinion as last time you are a-ok bloke but can be rude to the community and I have had to ct ban you and mic mute you. neutral

And why are you ctrl v-ing it in to game chat every now and again?

'Machine' wrote:
Same opinion as last time you are a-ok bloke but can be rude to the community and I have had to ct ban you and mic mute you.  neutral

And why are you ctrl v-ing it in to game chat every now and again?

just want peoples opinions 
not spamming it though just every now and then

+1. You have definitely improved since the last application. I have seen some more of you now, you get involved with Teamspeak and on the forums. You seem enthusiastic and that you want this position. I would like to see you as a Trial. This would be to test your capability and how you can handle and react in certain situations.
P.S Don't put a poll up on an application thanks.

'Acid' wrote:
+1. You have definitely improved since the last application. I have seen some more of you now, you get involved with Teamspeak and on the forums. You seem enthusiastic and that you want this position. I would like to see you as a Trial. This would be to test your capability and how you can handle and react in certain situations.
P.S Don't put a poll up on an application thanks.

Thanks acid

'Kwala' wrote:
Deleted the poll for you ~
Thanks

ok SO FROM SEEING YOU THE PASS FEW DAYS I HAVE NOTICED SOME IMPROVEMENT, NO ABUSE AND MICSPAMING, AND OR BEING AN IDIOT AT ALL. YOU HAVE REALLY STRAIGHTENED UP +1 FROM ME NOE :)

• 2 weeks later...

+rep Definitely deserves it.Has the Traits of a good admin and is very active. He has a un bias approach to rules and is willing to point it out if a admin or mod has actually done something wrong

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search