SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[CAS COMP] MODERATOR APPLICATION

SpaceJam2k

Current in game name:
SpaceJam2k killzonegaming.com

What server are you applying for:
Casual Competitve

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:126126251

Where are you located?:
Melbourne,  Australia

Do you have an in-game microphone?:
Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?:
around 3000 hours including  my  second account.

How many hours do you have on the server? 
two days :0

Have you read the server rules for the server that you applying for moderator on?:
Yes

How often do you play CS:GO? 
 Everyday from 3:30pm till about 10:30pm. And Weekends from the morning till night unless I'm doing something which i don't really.. 

Have you ever donated to the server?:
No 

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:
·        J_VilL
·        Real Medz
·        Thrasher

Description of yourself:
 Hi, my names Ryan aka SpaceJam2k. I love gaming and i have been playing csgo for around 1 to 2 years now. I try to stay as positive as i can be and try not to be negitive at all times. I don't play csgo to win, i play to have fun. I feel like playing seriously and to win is boring as i love having a laugh with others. 

Why do you want to be a moderator on Killzone Gaming?:
Mainly because I'm pretty active on the servers and have noticed that their hasn't been any moderators/admins on the servers to take care of people that are disturbing, bullying and abusing other players. I think I'm capable of making a decision with no delay or second thought.  I feel like i would be the right person for this job as i know when enough is enough and what can be tolerated on the server and what not. Iv seen people being treated unfairly and really want to put this to and end as many players are taking an advantage of there being no admins/moderators active on casual competitive. I would like moderator because i think its right for me at this stage. I'm willing to do anything to make the community twice as better! I want to be on the servers knowing that everyone's getting along well and finding knew friends everyday. I feel like i would be the person for the job as a moderator because I'm enthusiastic, fun and overall nice person. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:
I try to bring as much postitivity to the server as possible. I always like to hear people having a great time and having a laugh. I bring as much energy into the servers as i can and try to be as nice as i can to everyone fairy. I'm very enthusiastic and positive and try to make new friends in the KZG community as i can via, teamspeak, forums and the server. I can make good decisions, I’m always trying to  interact with various players whether it’ll be a joke, banter etc.

sky.png

Good Friend to me known him for awhile, very respectful on kzg servers kind and generous he acts mature and tell people the rules always on taking care of our kzg servers i think he should be given a try. Also a lot of time put into that app just a suggestion some colour to make it look gorgeous like me :) just my opinion but Good luck man.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'¥J_VilL¥' wrote:
Good Friend to me known him for awhile, very respectful on kzg servers kind and generous he acts mature and tell people the rules always on taking care of our kzg servers i think he should be given a try. Also a lot of time put into that app just a suggestion some colour to make it look gorgeous like me :) just my opinion but Good luck man.

sky.png

-this kid is so bad -rep Nahaahahaha I'm joking alright. +Rep sick mature funny kid Would love to see him mod +1 from me ay good luck champ

'MadeInChina' wrote:
-this kid is so bad -rep Nahaahahaha I'm joking alright. +Rep sick mature funny kid Would love to see him mod +1 from me ay good luck champ

hehe u cheeky fella

sky.png

'SpaceJam2k' wrote:
Current in game name:
SpaceJam2k killzonegaming.com

What server are you applying for:
Casual Competitve

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:126126251

Where are you located?:
Melbourne,  Australia

Do you have an in-game microphone?:
Yes

How many hours on CS:GO?:
around 3000 hours including  my  second account.

How many hours do you have on the server? 
24+ Plus hours. 

Have you read the server rules for the server that you applying for moderator on?:
Yes

How often do you play CS:GO? 
 Everyday from 3:30pm till about 10:30pm. And Weekends from the morning till night unless I'm doing something which i don't really.. 

Have you ever donated to the server?:
No 

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin:
·        J_VilL
·        Real Medz
·        Thrasher

Description of yourself:
 Hi, my names Ryan aka SpaceJam2k. I love gaming and i have been playing csgo for around 1 to 2 years now. I try to stay as positive as i can be and try not to be negitive at all times. I don't play csgo to win, i play to have fun. I feel like playing seriously and to win is boring as i love having a laugh with others. 

Why do you want to be a moderator on Killzone Gaming?:
Mainly because I'm pretty active on the servers and have noticed that their hasn't been any moderators/admins on the servers to take care of people that are disturbing, bullying and abusing other players. I think I'm capable of making a decision with no delay or second thought.  I feel like i would be the right person for this job as i know when enough is enough and what can be tolerated on the server and what not. Iv seen people being treated unfairly and really want to put this to and end as many players are taking an advantage of there being no admins/moderators active on casual competitive. I would like moderator because i think its right for me at this stage. I'm willing to do anything to make the community twice as better! I want to be on the servers knowing that everyone's getting along well and finding knew friends everyday. I feel like i would be the person for the job as a moderator because I'm enthusiastic, fun and overall nice person. 

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?:
I try to bring as much postitivity to the server as possible. I always like to hear people having a great time and having a laugh. I bring as much energy into the servers as i can and try to be as nice as i can to everyone fairy. I'm very enthusiastic and positive and try to make new friends in the KZG community as i can via, teamspeak, forums and the server. I can make good decisions, I’m always trying to  interact with various players whether it’ll be a joke, banter etc.
+rep he is very kind and nice and would make a great moderater for causal competitive.
he is also very responsible and will do a great job for the community
Administrator On Aim Servers
1v1 Arenas
Casual Competitive 
76561198261410029.png

Sad to dope @spacejam2k you little cheeky twisted psychotic stalkerish prick hahaha :) but also confident which is a great value to have if excepted please remember we are expected to set an example and ts banter aside you will need to prove your worth and are just as capable as the rest of us if you put the effort needed in to becoming a greater part of this community
neutral rep at the moment but willing to change that to a plus rep in near future if you shine positively across KZG
good luck

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search