SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Fix servers pretty plz

src

Hello every1, I surf on these servers when I'm bored and there seems to be a lot to fix so I'm just gonna be polite as possible, list them off and hope for the best. 

- Expert server decides to shut down very often when map is changed, hasn't been fixed in the few months I've been surfing on here. 

- There are a few records that I've noticed that have been obviously cheated or glitched idfk but the times are just so ridiculous it baffles me that they havent been removed or addressed at all. e.g utopia has like a 20s time wtf?  

- Why do I lag every time a vote comes up lol? It even happens when I'm by myself on a server. Pretty sure I'm not the first to notice this either, because it has killed alot of peoples runs, including my own. 

- Poor zoning, idk I feel like this could be fixed easily if there was any admin presence at all but I still am yet to see one on the server.

- Atm there seems to be 5 servers (noob beginner easy hard expert). I feel like having 3 "easy" servers is a little redundant and one of them could be changed into a rank restricted server. I feel like I cant grind any of the tier 1 maps records because they are all on the extremely popular tier 1 servers and I literally get 20 mins max before all the rookies spam rtv and change the map on me. There's not a single server where I can just go on and pick any map I want, they all are restricted by tier. So my suggestion is to add a server where only a certain rank can join and all maps are playable and the mp_timelimit is a little higher, this server would probably be good for people like me who sometimes just wanna grind any map for a while and not have to worry about people rtving.

Ok that's all for now thanks for reading, hope somebody takes these seriously.

thank you so much for pointing all this out. These issues have been reported and are being worked on.

Regarding you wanting to grind tier 1 maps, there is noob, easy and beginner surf you can grind tier 1 maps on. I hope this help.s

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

I said in the post that I can't grind tier 1 maps because on those servers they only last 20 minutes before they are rtv'd by rookies and such. It would be good to have a server that is tier 1-6 and only accessible by those who are playing surf a bit more competitively. Thats why I believe a rank restricted server would be good.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic