SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Skill surf broken

BBHwk

Hi my name is bob and ive been part of the surf community of Australia for a while and never seen a server full of as many little bugs as kzg

- !back on most maps locks you in a black room or a invisible block

-speed is broken on the timer and doesn't show on most maps or it will show for 2 seconds

-when you nominate some maps it crashes the server (mostly on hard and expert)

-Zones for the maps are all over the show

-80% of records are glitched/unattainable because of the 1st stage last stage tp glitch and removing boosts from maps or changing maps with out changing times

-utopia and other maps like it where u rely on a boost should have a boost when you use !r that starts you at 3500 instead of everyone trying to telehop for it 

There is many more problems but these are the basic ones i could find and it has been like this for quiet a while and would like to see a fix and change for the better of the server  

Thanks for mentioning all of this. The problems have been brought up and management is aware. it is being worked on. I've personally reported some of the problems you have mentioned, others have mentioned the rest.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

6 minutes ago, Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said:

Thanks for mentioning all of this. The problems have been brought up and management is aware. it is being worked on. I've personally reported some of the problems you have mentioned, others have mentioned the rest.

Yeah but its not new news community members have brought this up alot over months even years 

3 hours ago, BBHwk said:

Hi my name is bob and ive been part of the surf community of Australia for a while and never seen a server full of as many little bugs as kzg

- !back on most maps locks you in a black room or a invisible block

Never heard of it

-speed is broken on the timer and doesn't show on most maps or it will show for 2 seconds

Bug that the new csgo update made. You can use options and enable the other speed option

-when you nominate some maps it crashes the server (mostly on hard and expert)

If you cant provide the map names, nothing will be fixed

-Zones for the maps are all over the show

Already being worked on, unfortuantely takes a long time.

-80% of records are glitched/unattainable because of the 1st stage last stage tp glitch and removing boosts from maps or changing maps with out changing times

Stage records? Once again, no map names provided.

-utopia and other maps like it where u rely on a boost should have a boost when you use !r that starts you at 3500 instead of everyone trying to telehop for it 

No, this is how he map is intended and will not be changed.

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

Records that are glitched: surf_spacejam, surf_mesa and mesa_revo

!back doesnt work past stage 9 on classics3, puts you into a black room, also stage 5 on trump, locks you in a box you cant move out of.

ALSO

surf_ivory is STILL broken, where this was mentioned in July.

surf_prelude boost is not meant to be there, therefore the time is cheated.

Edited by Plexus

1 hour ago, skyprah said:

They are not cp records its the map record where u teleport to the last stage legit every tier 1/2 has broken records where sr is a 15sec time and 2nd place is  1:30 time 

and with the utopia thing its a combat map so it shouldnt have a telehop is we are playing it how its intended to be played 

and with the nominations crashing the servers it should be more then just deleting that map its prob a bigger issue with the server and the easy and beginner crash after like 15 maps 

and the speed works fine in spec so why dont u just use the same layout as the spec timer 

And the !back thing i dont get your response its like ur acting like its not a problem

• ruthles_kila locked this topic