SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] fortnite#101's Unmute Appeal

ⒼGamingⓟ︎Panda

Steam Account Name: fortnite#101
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:179306077

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:1:220831978

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: STEAM_1:1:179306077

Admin that Punished You: ReedaNS

Reason for Ban: i was just chillin playing and minding my own bissness and braided comes on and says are you a terrorist and i said no and he says are you sure and i said yes and he says if your sure say yes im a terrorist cause its oppsite day and i said ok yes im a terrorist and then they binded that to there key and i said FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING DOGS FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING RACIST NIGGER TERRORIST and i left cause i was pissed

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: im sorry i know i shouldint said racist thing its my bad and can i get unsilence pls if theres a possible chance thank you for my time :) have fun :) and stay strong and have a good day and keep up with the good work by zurls aka fortnite#101

-Denied.
Your previous appeal was recently denied also.
You've shown no remorse in your actions and have since exploded on the KZG discord multiple times.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• ReedaNZ locked this topic