SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Panda's Moderator application

Panda

Thank you for reading this application. I would appreciate if you left some feedback on this application. Have a good day. :)

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+rep, been surfing on KZG for longer than I have and definitely mature for his age, would work well as a Mod!

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

'Harry-extra' wrote:
+rep, been surfing on KZG for longer than I have and definitely mature for his age, would work well as a Mod!

thanks

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Ronald' wrote:
+rep hes been surfing for ages on kzg hes a nice dude and mature. ;) :)

Ya boi Real MeDz

Thanks Ronald :)

ckbFrte.png

'Flexicute' wrote:
+1 Seen him around would love to see him as a Moderator and is mature :) Good luck.

thanks Flexicute

ckbFrte.png

'Black Chef' wrote:
if he's 12 im 12

lol thanks my 12vie friend.

ckbFrte.png

'KZGskyJr' wrote:
+rep mature good boy and friendly and calm and nice

thanks skyjr :)

ckbFrte.png

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
+1 nice guy and keep up the drinking of the Pepsi :P

Thanks Pepsi. :)

ckbFrte.png

Love to see this guy as a mod very mature +rep for this noob :) but would love this guy to be part of kzg stuff

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'¥J_VilL¥' wrote:
Love to see this guy as a mod very mature +rep for this noob :) but would love this guy to be part of kzg stuff

Thanks J_Vill. :)

ckbFrte.png

'g1zm0' wrote:
+1, I haven't seen him proform on the server (becuase I don't play surf) but I've talked to him in TS and I think he would be exilent for mod! GL

Thanks g1zm0. :)

ckbFrte.png

Panda has spent so much time around KZG moderator's and admins that he is one of the most experienced members of this community and on how it works. I believe he has the maturity to become a moderator on surf and will excel at being one. Panda thrives off the community and is on of the most respected kids i've ever met. +rep Good Luck
Squizzy

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

'Squizzy' wrote:
Panda has spent so much time around KZG moderator's and admins that he is one of the most experienced members of this community and on how it works. I believe he has the maturity to become a moderator on surf and will excel at being one. Panda thrives off the community and is on of the most respected kids i've ever met. +rep Good Luck
Squizzy

Thanks Squizzy. :)

ckbFrte.png

'Cheese' wrote:
+1 is very mature, kind and will suit being a mod

Thanks Cheese. :)

ckbFrte.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search