SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ranking - !place & !rank

AddicT

Can there be some sort of reset on the ranks (points) every month or something?
Only because I have been rank 2 for ages, and sometimes even got rank 1.

But if someone reached 10,000+ points, it would take a long time to catch up to them if you are quite low.
Sure, it gives it a challenge, but I prefer when ranks get reset to give others opportunities to get into Top10 c:

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf
- Admin for Easy/Hard (Skill) Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

why? one month stats are fk all i think we should change the waiting time of reseting your stats to one month or 2week then people will have the option not just have their rank removed as we have dedicated KZG players and wouldnt be fair to those who try to better their existing score

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

'DopeScope' wrote:
why? one month stats are fk all i think we should change the waiting time of reseting your stats to one month or 2week then people will have the option not just have their rank removed as we have dedicated KZG players and wouldnt be fair to those who try to better their existing score
 How can they better their score when there is people on over 10 000 points... I mean i find that pretty stupid.. Monthly resets of points gives everyone a fresh start and those "dedicated" can go for the high ranks and those within the top10 can earn rewards (this is just my point of view :/ )

thats the point of rank number 1 though if your the best than thats why you got 10000 points and should be known for it also just stating my opinion i always try better my own score if that were to go back to zero for those who arent the greatest will always be a the bottom not very fun

The whole point is to rank up on the server, yes if you receive number 1 you want recognition but if he's 5k points above everyone else it's basically impossible to catch up and adds no competition to it. Maybe after every month whoever was on top can get like 1 month VIP as a reward or some shit, or maybe when he joins something comes up in chat along the lines of 'Last Month Number 1 Player (Name) has joined'

'sirtron' wrote:
I agree with @dopescope if you manage to get to rank 1 you would have put a lot of effort into the server and deserve to maintain the rank they have earned.

I have rank 2 on combat surf, and I have been like that for ages.
I have also had rank 1 a couple times also.
That is why I made this suggestion

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

No, a one month stats reset would be way more suitable for KZG. Competition is a main factor on combat surf with the ranking system. If the ranks reset after each month some of the top members can fight for the top spot creating more competition and more of an enjoyable experience. But, if we keep the stats the same then that just ruins it, sometimes people cant come on due to exam prep, personal issue ect, or if you're brand new to combat surf and it would take you ages to climb to the top. Even having at least a 3 month (max) stats reset would be great.
Cheers

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

you can in !gameme go to last page and number 2 reset stats
think there is a 50 day wait on when you can reset your own so if people wanted to reset they can

'DopeScope' wrote:
you can in !gameme go to last page and number 2 reset stats
think there is a 50 day wait on when you can reset your own so if people wanted to reset they can

Yeah, but that is only me resetting if I did that, not everyone else.
Tick is at 7,000+ points and no one can catch him up.
- Sure, it gives us a challenge to try achieve but it is just ridiculous.

ADDICT / MAJESTIC
- Admin for Combat Surf

- KZG VIP

76561198030078412.png

yea its the same on scouts gogurt is on 10000 point and no one cries cause we know larko is the best hahahaha our top 10 always reset their own points
if you reset the stats it wont change much in placing as those who are good will still end up at the top. they earned number 1 with their skill on server and if you cant catch them thats just part of the game. its not impossible but to be the best you gotta beat the best why should people be entitled to their spot if they cant get there without beating him in points