SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ec1ipse's Application

Ec1ipse

+1 I have only been playing KZG Jailbreak for a bout a week now and when I started Eclipse was very welcoming. I haven't seen him do anything wrong withing the server and he more often then not tries to enforce rules.

Goodluck!

2jz1fkoweayz.png

• 2 weeks later...
Now Eclipse is one of my best friends online And i'v only known eclipse for a month or so, Its been a really fun time Hanging around with him and playing CS. I Find eclipse is really Mature, Responsible guy! He Enforces the rules, help's out the community in anyway he can, He is active and brings a smile to everyone on jailbreak. Everyone Enjoys His company and He is just an overall great lad. If Eclipse Doesn't get admin he should at least get trail, To show that he really cares and try's his best to make a difference. Eclipse Works well with others and always There to help out anyone in need. If there is no admin on Eclipse try's to Calm down the server Stopping everyone from mic-spamming, Helping out people that are "newer" to CT. Eclipse really try's his best to make a difference. Eclipse Definitely needs a shot at the admin role.
Eclipse him Self inspired me to write this. :) 
Yours China

- rep talks way too much shit...

For reals though. 
Elc1pse is a top kid, who demonstrates the qualities of an Admin, even tho he is a lil smack talker.
He has a great sense of humor and I would love to see him have a go at a Trial position.
GL.

+rep, Ec1ipse is one of the most mature guys I know, he is one of the few people that I believe truly deserve this role. As a fellow WA legend we are able to easily to get along. He is an aproachable dude and is always ready to help new members with their questions and become friends with them. He goes above and beyond to prove that he is worthy for this role and I believe it shows. Even though he talks alot of smack (He's a city kid) he is a great person to have on the admin team.

giphy.gif.b411e519453f91ba7d87d0ba38a9bdb6.gif

+rep, @Ec1ipse is a very loved member of KZG he is a guy that I'm pretty sure we can all see and respect as a person who will do a lot for KZG. I hope you get it @Ec1ipse and @skyPRAh please really consider @Ec1ipse i fully support him in getting where he himself can get.

@Ec1ipse Where to begin. You are Very Charismatic and really display a sense of dignity for the KZG community, I can't wait to see you Thriving and being the best you can. We all know the @Ec1ipse on Team speak, the way that you joke around really can brighten up everyone's day and makes us feel at home. (At least for me as this really is a place to feel at home) I see you as a Chill/Fun/Stern person if you receive this role which is needed. I hope you use this style of being the "class clown" as it really makes people feel welcome. I really wish that the way you act on Team speak doesn't change and that you can use it as a method to get to people in a way that they can relate to you because a lot of admins/mods and Higher up staff can seem pretty mean and older where as you can be you which is that little ecstatic and cracking jokes kid which is rare these days.

What i'm trying to say in this whole ^^ is that We need people that can connect with people, on every level. @Ec1ipse has this insane ability to be able to make people feel special has this little thing that makes people want to talk and make people want to come back and play the next day. Other then that he can become very good at what he does. He is good but he can become better through a trial sequence and a first hand dose of what it feels like to Be an "admin (TRIAL)"!!!

Either way GOOD LUCK!!!! fully support @Ec1ipse !!!

+rep great guy, have had some mad chats with him over TS also every time I jump on the JB server he is on their keeping it under control in a friendly and fair matter. He would make an excellent admin :)

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+rep very funny and mature guy, knows the rules, and is good to have banter with. Even tho you can talk some smack, your great to have around, gl

some shitter from 2016 who still has trial somehow

Probably the most trash and obese person eve...... Jokes +1 great guy, really active and deserves the position

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search