SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] V | Majinpoo's Moderator Application

Majinpoo

Steam Account Name:  V | Majinpoo
Steam ID: 76561198145825273
Discord Handle: Majinpoo#1763

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hello, this is application has been reuploaded under the advice of Friendly Guy. I'm a cyber security student from Sydney, love motorbikes and all tech. Pretty easy going guy and love to fool around. I'm a big metal and and down right dork.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I believe being in my mid 20's i can bring alot of good qualities to the table. I am able to admit when i'm wrong and own up to mistakes and try my best to change. I believe i see the good in other people as well and can judge peoples actions and words pretty well. My last application failed as i hadn't proved myself to a few admins. I believe i have taken accountability and worked hard at improving my image with the KZG admins to show i can be trusted to moderate and do the right thing.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:   I believe that my qualities as a person would be a great asset to the KZG team for Mordhau, im very closely connected to alot of the regular player base and i believe alot of them would vouch for me. Over the past few months I have been on quite alot to improve my overall skill and in the game and again be more closely related to the community. I joined Void Esports and have become a team captain and been taking an active role in taking in Academy members and showing them how much fun it can be.

Play-Time on Server Group:  600+

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Time played varies through out the week, but am i am everyday at some point.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  i have left this blank as i havent told anyone about making the application to get an honest opnion from the community and staff as to whether i can fit to join.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  Yes ,   Void Esports

tenor.gif

• Bot

Hi Majinpoo,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management