SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Dubzz Fx's Moderator Application

Dubzz Fx

Steam Account Name:  Dubzz Fx
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59026441
Discord Handle: DubzzFx#1708

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm just a little kid that wants to help out the server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I've owned a server and been a admin on most of the surf server in au so I know how to fix the server pretty much

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I'm one of most looked up to person on the surf server and I know what I am talking when it comes to surf servers so I can actually bring alot to the table and if you listen to what I have to say you can have a surf server that works and isn't looked down on in the community

Play-Time on Server Group:  41 days 00:56:43 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  when i feel like to chill out but at least once a day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  renstar

Vouching Players:  wotto

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Dubzz Fx,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

36 minutes ago, Dubzz Fx said:

I'm one of most looked up to person on the surf server and I know what I am talking when it comes to surf servers so I can actually bring alot to the table and if you listen to what I have to say you can have a surf server that works and isn't looked down on in the community

Are you suggesting the current surf servers are looked down on?

Yes the kzg surf server is looked down on in the surf community because on how broken it is currently, with cheated times to maps that just don't work so for the people who like surf for the competitiveness things like that would drive them away. It's sad to see how much players the server gets and nothing has been done to fix in the last year for the people who enjoy surfing on it, but I would like the help since I've helped tito in the past with some of the zones :) 

I know I can be a troll ingame and discord but I can honestly help make the surf server better 

Edited by Dubzz Fx
  • Like 2

Hey man,

Glad you expressed your concerns and opinions about the server in more depth with your reply. The initial statement came across as very apprehensive which is why I was curious as to what your actual agenda was. Best of luck. :)

Edited by Sorrow [Not The Admin]

On 01/07/2020 at 1:25 AM, Dubzz Fx said:

Yes the kzg surf server is looked down on in the surf community because on how broken it is currently, with cheated times to maps that just don't work so for the people who like surf for the competitiveness things like that would drive them away. It's sad to see how much players the server gets and nothing has been done to fix in the last year for the people who enjoy surfing on it, but I would like the help since I've helped tito in the past with some of the zones :) 

I know I can be a troll ingame and discord but I can honestly help make the surf server better 

I feel like you're the kinda staff we need, great response and an easy +1

Hey Man

-rep

Fixing this as this a throw away application. I got told by your friends they said your not 15 and you said Vouching is Rensta False Vouch

Regards Boltsy

Edited by mgboltss

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

-rep, false staff vouch.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all I don't like the fact that I'm one of the only staff members who tried telling people to listen to you and what you have to say and help back up things you are trying to get fixed or help with and then turn around and talk shit about me to others. If your willing to do this then I don't want you on my team. Plus I said to the team and people who ask that I don't feel mod is what you are after since you aren't the kind of guy to sit there and mute people, I do think you know what you are saying in terms of helping the server but mod isn't what you want.

You use to be a pretty alright guy to be around, but youv'e changed to someone else

-rep to be honest, your maturity shows in your responses and attitude towards everything in this application & your responses to current staff members. I do not think you're fit for this role purely based off of your maturity. Being able to fix and improve the server isn't all that there is when becoming a member of the staff team. I think you really need to reflect on everything you've said here, the way you speak and just overall come back applying with a better attitude towards being staff. Also, do not talk down about the servers you play on, this doesn't look good in an application. These are issues you bring up lightly and bring up kindly. Self-reflection on this application is what you really need. Come back more mature and level headed on what you would like to bring to KZG, without speaking down about the servers and/or community. 

<3 viper

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management