SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] D0X's Unban Appeal

D0X

Your in-game name: D0X

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:95523139

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:0:446399827 (Brothers acc)STEAM_0:0:446399827 (Brothers acc)

Discord Handle: @R1J#5332 

Server Group: AWP

What server were you banned on? AWP - AWP AU

Staff Member that Punished You:  Anticheat

Reason for Ban:  [KillZone-AntiCheat]: Cheating Infraction

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hi there,

On the 29th of June, I was banned from the AWP servers for "Cheating infraction". Ive talked to Night and Music Man Cam in Discord regarding this ban and Cam told me that it was due to a pervious IP ban by my brother (acc listed above) but night is telling me that its a completely different ban so here I am. When I was banned, I had just logged onto the KZG AWP AU server. I had previously been playing Minecraft and still had it open in the background on lunar client (Lunar Client is an Minecraft Launcher with a built in Anticheat to stop hackers on comptetative servers). Cam asked if there was anything open in the background that could've triggered the anticheat and the only thing that was open was Lunar Client, Google Chrome, and Discord. I really don't know why I was banned. KZG is my favourite server and I really enjoy playing it. I wanted to apply for staff eventually aswell. If there is anything I can do to help you guys get me unbanned please PLEASE dont hesitate to msg me on discord. I really don't want to stay banned.

P.S. My brothers acc was banned for cheating one year ago by skyprah. Cam said that the reason im banned is because when I logged on I was on the same IP and that it automatically banned me. Night said it was a completely different situation. Just wanted to clarify that part.

regards,

D0X

• Bot

Hi D0X,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

How did you avoid the IP your brother used for one year? Unless you moved physical locations I don't see where your credibility comes from, an IP is an IP, if it disappeared for a year and randomly popped up again one year later, don't you think that's pretty fishy in itself ? Apologies if I've misunderstood something :)

Hey,

I didn’t join any KZG servers for a year. I used to play it back in the day but stopped playing all together due to personal irl reasons. Then when I came back I went to play kzg and got banned. Hope this clears up your confusion.

P.S - I know what an IP is and it can be changed. There are dynamic ips and Vpns

Edited by D0X

7 hours ago, D0X said:

P.S - I know what an IP is and it can be changed. There are dynamic ips and Vpns

Regardless of that definition, KZG only recorded one IP to ban your brother. Dynamic IP's and VPN's are out of the discussion here tbh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management