SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] JonnyBoy's Unmute Appeal

JonnyBoy_

Your in-game name: JonnyBoy

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:58101982

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: 

Discord Handle: JonnyBoy#9280 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Easy

Staff Member that Punished You:  .night

Reason for Ban: Increased Hostility and Toxicity towards Players and Staff

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have been a user on Killzone Gaming since I was 12 years old, I am now 17 going 18 this year, so all of my accumulated mutes over the past 5 years makes my profile look and seem inherently toxic, although I am not a toxic person, many people can confirm this. This record of mutes is the cause of this permanent mute/gag as I never did anything to cause this permanent mute, I hadn't been toxic towards any players or staff members.
I don't deny that I've been toxic in the past, I have very much been a toxic player, and my history and past experiences with current players on this server can confirm this, and I have grown and developed as a person since I first connected to KZG and still trying hard to improve each day.
I also want to say that I never go on any servers except for KZG, I have made so many friends on here and love performing music and connecting with other artists. KZG is the place I go for these things, so I fear that I will lose this side of CS: GO for good and lose connections with all my active KZG friends and lose all of the social aspects that I have enjoyed for a long time.
Although I have a poor past on KZG, I want to focus and improve myself in the present and future, and not be pulled back because of my 5-year-old record, I regret everything I have done to cause those previous mutes earlier in time, and, evident by my lack of mutes and bans in recent times, I am trying my best to improve.
Please rethink this punishment, I would really appreciate it.
-JonnyBoy

• Bot

Hi JonnyBoy_,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Your permanent silence has been reduced to 1 month. We hope to see your actions reflect your words. Good luck :)

Known Johnny for years and can get very toxic but believe he will do better in the Future!

Regards

Bolts

-His YT Channel is golden

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management