SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Doug Goodfink's Unban Appeal

DougGoodfink

Your in-game name: Doug Goodfink

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:97361225

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_0:1:457921894, STEAM_0:1:97252015

Discord Handle: John Lemon#3959 

Server Group: AIM

What server were you banned on? AIM - Retakes #3

Staff Member that Punished You:  CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was banned for duplicate account. I do have another account I made around the free to play switch to play competitive with a mate but I have forgotten its password, username and email and havent accessed it since and you can see that as the counterstrike only has 1.1 hours and all the achievements are from december 2018 and the other account listed doesnt even have counterstrike on it. I have no other people on my ip address who play counterstrike. I do have a VPN but I dont think it was active at the time of the ban so I dont really understand how there could have been any other accounts with the same IP.

Edited by DougGoodfink

• Bot

Hi DougGoodfink,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management