SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Jhobi's Unban Appeal

Jhobi

Your in-game name: Jhobi

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_STEAM_0:1:521459058

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Jhobi#7050 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Noob #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  Reedanz

Reason for Ban: A kid cropped a clip of me saying "I will dox you and skin you alive" after he repeatedly asked me to say this to him, I did and he cropped it, sent it to an admin and lied about the context behind it

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted:  I believe I should be unbanned as I was framed for something I didn't do, the kid begged me to say what I did and I didn't expect him to crop it and lie about it when I did. Either way, what I said isn't acceptable as it's very toxic and can be a threat to someone, but in no way did I mean what I said. I cam admit what I said should have gotten me banned, but I do not believe it should be permanent. I really like KZG and I really enjoy surfing aswell as various other KZG servers I would play on, such as 1v1 retakes, I apologize for my actions and I will make sure not to do it again, as well as keep others from making the same mistake if I ever see something of the same magnitude happening. I hope this can be appealed and I can continue to have fun surfing and with the community. Thank you

• Bot

Hi Jhobi,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Jhobi,

Looking at the history you have a very long track record this year of being toxic, racist, 2 other dox warnings and ban evading on an alt account with a total of 21 mutes since FEB/2020. 

I do however believe people deserve second chances and third chances.

Without knowing the full history around your perm ban, taking into account my personal experiences with you on the server my suggestion would be allowing you to play on the servers with a Permanent Silence enforced for a minimum of 3 months before being able to apply for an appeal against it.

Best of luck in your unban appeal

Cunny

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

There are many reasons you should not be unbanned you have admitted to ban evading just that alone is a perm ban then you have 2 dox incidents both of them also are a perm ban you have done 3 perm ban actions i dont think you get a 4th chance 

-REP

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

Howdy Jhobi,

I do Believe in second chances, as Cunny mentioned in his comment. 

"Without knowing the full history around your perm ban, taking into account my personal experiences with you on the server my suggestion would be allowing you to play on the servers with a Permanent Silence enforced for a minimum of 3 months before being able to apply for an appeal against it." ~  'Cunny'

This is an excellent suggestion and should be considered by our management team!

Regards, Superior.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that's a great choice with the whole mute thing, but maybe it could be somewhere around 1 month? I know I'm in no position to talk as my ban is perm, but I love interacting with others, and feel as if my ban has already been a fairly long time, have a good day :)

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management