SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] |SPQR| Broseph's Moderator Application

Broseph Stalin

Steam Account Name:  |SPQR| Broseph
Steam ID: 76561198114948512
Discord Handle: Broseph Stalin#1359

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I love video games, movies, tv shows, pop culture in general.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I believe in strict adherence to rules. I believe that I would be very capable at enforcing the rules of KZG servers. As head admin at SPQR, I always try to make fair assessments of the situation before I make any decisions regarding punishment for breaking rules; I try my best to make sure the punishment fits the crime.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  As stated above, I try very hard to enforce rules strictly and fairly. Quite a few members of KZG admin on SPQR mordhau servers, and vice versa. I would like to assist KZG in ensuring their rules are followed correctly, just as KZG members do on our servers. I believe that collaboration between the admins of our servers is beneficial to both parties.

Play-Time on Server Group:  At least 100 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  5pm-11pm weekdays, any time of the day on weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  TheEgatron

Vouching Players:  TheEgatron

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  Yes ,   Legio XLII Australis (SPQR)

Edited by Broseph Stalin
Accidentally said no to reading the rules when I have.

• Bot

Hi Broseph Stalin,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I can definitely +1 this app. Brospeh is a great part of the community and has lots of experience moderating. All round good bloke. 

+1

tenor.gif

+1 Broseph has been good each time I've encountered him on SPQR servers, would make a good addition to the team

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management