SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Pandi's Moderator Application

Pandi

Steam Account Name:  Pandi
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110177171
Discord Handle: Pandi#1718

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am just your average 18 yeaar old who plays games too much

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I am a fair and fun player. I do not wish to become an admin to silence people or take control, but instead to help players have the best experience they can have on the server. I am fair with my punishments and my years of experience on other servers will be very useful

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I deserve to be part of the team as I am very active on the servers and will be able to improve the player experience for everyone by muting mic spammers and keep the peace between all the players. I have had years of staff experience on several Gmod servers and know how to handle pesky trolls.

Play-Time on Server Group:  16 days 21:31:17 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday from 10am-4pm and 9-11pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Cunny

Vouching Players:  Cunny

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Pandi,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Great Player, Always Super Respectful, Would fit in well with current staff team. Loads of play time and very well known in the commmunity.

+1

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

Thanks for your application Pandi, your application is a little lackluster. I wouldn't have minded to see more put into "description of myself" & "Qualities you bring to KZG". You're telling us about yourself, not everyone here would have the pleasure of meeting you ingame. You have an adequate amount of hours within the server which is great, which servers do you play on more often?, I'd like to get the chance to meet you and find out what you can bring to the staff team in a more collective way on how you deal and speak within the community. Until then my vote is NULL

I bounce from server to server so I'll be bound to run into you.

Example of "description of myself" Cunny Funt's Moderator Application 

Happy Surfing!

Sometimes I can’t help blaming You
For leaving me here, what am I supposed to do?
There’s plenty of women, there’s drink and there’s drugs
But we both know that won’t be enough
‘Cause I see You in the daytime, and I hear You at night
There’s a pale imitation burnt in my eyes
I don’t wanna be here, I don’t know what to do
Sometimes I’d rather be dead
At least then I’m with You

tumblr_ovpm9cwxX71wyjjh2o1_500.gifv

<3|KZG Skill Surf Mod|<3

Amber Run - Amen

Lord Huron - The Night We Met

Juice Wrld - Let Go

16 hours ago, surfboihohen said:

Thanks for your application Pandi, your application is a little lackluster. I wouldn't have minded to see more put into "description of myself" & "Qualities you bring to KZG". You're telling us about yourself, not everyone here would have the pleasure of meeting you ingame. You have an adequate amount of hours within the server which is great, which servers do you play on more often?, I'd like to get the chance to meet you and find out what you can bring to the staff team in a more collective way on how you deal and speak within the community. Until then my vote is NULL

I bounce from server to server so I'll be bound to run into you.

Example of "description of myself" Cunny Funt's Moderator Application 

Happy Surfing!

yeah soz ik there isnt much on there. After years of experience of dealing with moderator applications I have realised that its less about me and more about the community. I dont really focus too much on how others percieve me so I dont really know how to describe myself with depth.

Super Experienced, Awesome guy and really active.

+rep fast track please!

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

I'm disgustingly active on noob, I haven't heard from you yet Pandi! If I see you in-game I'll swing you a hello. Until I can see how you are with the community it's also a neutral vote from me at this stage friendo.

Pandi my man.

You such a nice dude, and an awesome surfer. Really down to earth and I've never seen you break any rules.

I give you a big + rep.

If I could give you any advice, just make sure your activity is up.

Good luck with your application my man.

Regards,

Cam

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management