SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] King Bob's Unban Appeal

King Bob

Your in-game name: King Bob

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:60678395

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: NONENONE

Discord Handle: King Bob#4186 

Server Group: AIM

What server were you banned on? AIM - Dust2 Deathmatch FFA

Staff Member that Punished You:  CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello, I am applying to be unbanned from KZG as I don't remember why/when I was banned. I understand that this may not be lifted and I am okay with that. I would just like more info on why I was banned for a duplicate account, as I could not see the source ban. I share a house with people from my uni which one may be banned on your servers? Im not sure. We all play cs together though, so if its IP related than it could be the case. Honestly, I don't know why I'm banned for duplicate accounts, however any help with getting unbanned would be greatly appreciated. If theres an account that is the source of this ban than I would be thankful if you could send me its steamid/link. Thankyou!

• Bot

Hi King Bob,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management