SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] ЌάŁєβ's Moderator Application

ЌάŁєβ

Steam Account Name:  ЌάŁєβ
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:173270022
Discord Handle: WOLF_K413B_KILLL#8281

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I was a KZG mod for about 8 months until i was was removed for a month or so i would love to be apart of the surf community again

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I already know all the rules to moderate the skill surf servers also i know that there are not many staff members that can be available at most times to help out with issues on the servers and i could be there to help with any call admins or reports that come my way

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I think that i deserve to be apart of the kzg staff team because i have already Proved that i can manage skill surf servers and make sure every one is happy

Play-Time on Server Group:  27 days in game time

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  any time on the weekends and after 3pm AEST on week days

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Orkslayer

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

UW:)

pika pikachu island adventure GIF

• Bot

Hi ЌάŁєβ,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Yoza K4leb,

although you have made a few rash decisions in the past I believe that you have calmed down quite a lot and you're now a lot more chill, because of this I believe that you will be a much better staff member now. So  +1

Love

-Tim

I personally dont mind you coming back as long as you actually play lol. I feel like you have become more fit for the role as you seem to have settled in more and understand more how things work, Also i feel those past mistakes that you made i feel were made due to the fact that you were just dropped in the deep end without understanding how things work. Good luck anyway ?

Hi Kaleb,

My thoughts have changed. I think you have matured a fair bit since when you first joined the staff team.

I dont mind you coming back, as long as you are active on Surf as drk mentioned.

My only concern is your comment about "Proved that i can manage skill surf servers and make sure every one is happy". I feel this will need a little work and with the right guidance I think you can achieve this.

Good Luck

Boomer

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

During the time i've know Kaleb, I watched him grow as a person. I definitely believe that he has become more and more mature by the day and is more fit for the role now then he used to be. Kaleb has easily proved he has what it takes to take on surf and all of its glory. 

I believe Kaleb deserves to be reinstated as he was removed from the staff team for a reason that effected many players and current staff and was fixed a day later.

Best of luck, Kora <3

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

- neutral Seen The bad and good of  him.

Pros,

- Good bloke

- Nice to me and community

Cons,

- Been away a lot for the time when i was staff

- Multiple occasions I've seen him unable to manage a server 

- Lied about few things with mutes etc wont go into detail

I'm neutral Honestly idc. Don't hate the guy never will honestly he probably be good if you decide to let him back just my opinions

Regards

Bolts

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

Hasn't touched Surf in a while even still when you were still Staff. 

Get Activity up then apply. 

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

15 hours ago, NightmareOCE said:

Hasn't touched Surf in a while even still when you were still Staff. 

I understand that you seem this is true but I want to point that kaleb does have almost 29 days in total on surf alone (which is almost more then you have in total, no hate <3 ). I also want to point out that kaleb played 2 weeks after getting removed from the team for a false ban regardless of what happened. 

I understand that Kaleb had his moments before but I do believe he has more potential then he did prior

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management