SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Prison Goon's Moderator Application

Prison_Goon

Steam Account Name:  Prison Goon
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/playergameunit/
Discord Handle: gabengimmiskinz#2034

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: im 17, love to surf and have nearly 1000 hours on csgo. i like to game and goto gym

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  beleive i would be able to help monitor and control servers as i have seen some mods abuse their power and mute for no reasons, hoping i can help make KZG servers a better place to be :)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  with my knowledge and experience i beleive i can really help build the surfing community and bring more people onto the server

Play-Time on Server Group:  300

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  roughly 2 hours a day between anytime in 8-11pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  nasreddin

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi Prison_Goon,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello, your application isn't as informative as others but if you add a bit more to help tell some of the other staff members a bit more of who you are it will help us make a better judgement towards whether or not you will be a good staff member. Besides that I personally haven't met you in-game and I always recommend to get in contact with one of our staff members to help back up what you have said. Anyway good luck and hope to see you in-game.

Hi Goon,

I've recently been playing on the servers a lot and have yet to come across you on any of the servers (or at least haven't seen you because you don't speak or type), chuck me a quick message on discord and lets have a chat.                 
.Tim | ElementX#5670

You may need to edit your post as your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:98256563 and the amount of playtime you currently have on the server 1 day 10 hrs which in total is 34 hrs, whereas your application says 300 and I'm guessing that's supposed to be in hours which is very, very close.

Good Luck!

Hello,

I fully agree with the comments made by Drk and ElementX above. I am super active on the servers and your name does not ring a bell. 

Please ensure to engage with players and become well known by staff and players in the community.

Ill look out for you online and let's chat soon!

Regards,

That old c*#t Boomer

couple dancing GIF

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management