SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] rab's Moderator Application

rab

Steam Account Name:  rab
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63555024
Discord Handle: rab#2588

Sex: Female

Desciption of Myself: I'm a 23 year old from Victoria. I'm in my fourth year of uni (law) and work part-time in sales. I have extensive customer service experience and growing skills in dispute resolution/mediation.

I enjoy surfing because I can do it while I listen to lectures, and it makes study less stressful for me. I also enjoy games like Animal Crossing, RCT and I just downloaded Fall Guys (But the servers never work so that's fun).

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I have studied negotiation and conflict resolution skills as a part of my degree. This has given me skills in defusing conflicts before they arise, as well as strategies I can use to settle arguments and keep multiple parties happy. I have surf and admin experiance: I've been surfing since 2015-ish, and was previously a moderator on Jakeey's surf servers before the servers went down permanently. I have been working in customer service for around 8 years, which gives me great communication and conflict resolution skills.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  As above- I have previous experience working as a surf mod. I have been surfing for years and know the culture surf servers can have, especially towards female players. I have noticed that whenever a female joins KZG surf servers they are almost always harassed. I want to ensure everyone can feel safe, respected and heard, regardless of their gender. I have 0 tolerance for players who feel that they can berate/abuse others just because they're behind a screen. We all play surf to have fun, and I want to keep it that way.

Play-Time on Server Group: 2 days 04:25:57 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Time during day varies, anytime from 9am-3pm; Evenings usually 6-11pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  Me lol

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by rab

• Bot

Hi rab,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Sounds like you have some goods skills but I personally have not met you yet, I recommend trying to get a contact that is staff so they are able to help vouch for you and they will be able to tell me and Whizz that you do have all these great skills you say you have(not saying you don't but it helps us to know who you are), Hope to see you in-game and good luck.

Hello!

I am also yet to come across you on the server which may be due to your low play time on KZG servers. I would love to meet you online and it might be worth getting to know the community and staff a little more by enagaging through voice chat in servers and increasing time played on KZG servers

All the best

That Old C*#t Boomer

Delete Old Man GIF

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

Hi Rab,

As the other two have mentioned above it would be nice to see you and chat to you on the servers.

Feel free to contact me on discord if you want to have a chat or jump in a call with a lovely band of individuals who play surf.

Best of Luck.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management