SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Hugh Janus's Moderator Application

Pickle

Steam Account Name:  Hugh Janus
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:73513281
Discord Handle: stiffyuh#7057

Sex: Other

Desciption of Myself: Just a horny flop tryna help out the server. Hyper asf and always get the server going and create lively atmosphere that everyone enjoys to make people laugh and have a good night. Basically does nothing with my life except school and the occasional wank.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Been an OG player to KZG for ages now, basically know the server like the back of my hand and understand the flow of the joint.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Hella loved by the community, basically got no haters and friends with some, pretty much all, of the moderators, always there for a good laugh, be a great opportunity and a change up of lifestyle when playing on surf servers. I used to be a little toxic but that was like a century ago and people change. Haven't caused any issues since I've started playing on this server this year implying that this change is indeed in effect. 

Play-Time on Server Group:  13 days 10:40:31 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  basically the whole day except 4-8 pm and am 

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  urmumgao, dubzzfx, femboyfucker69, jefe, Abu Ramal, Ethot, basically all the sick cunts

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by Pickle
typo

• Bot

Hi Pickle,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Hugh

Firstly your steam ID is actually STEAM_1:0:73513281

You application is a troll, no effort put in. From what I have seen of you on the community as of late, you are not fit to be a staff member. You need to work on being less of a troll, more respectful and if you really wanted to be staff you would have put more effort into this pathetic application.

Regards
That Old C*#t Boomer

Delete Old Man GIF

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

12 minutes ago, Cunny Funt said:

Hi Hugh

Firstly your steam ID is actually STEAM_1:0:73513281

You application is a troll, no effort put in. From what I have seen of you on the community as of late, you are not fit to be a staff member. You need to work on being less of a troll, more respectful and if you really wanted to be staff you would have put more effort into this pathetic application.

Regards
That Old C*#t Boomer

Delete Old Man GIF

bro what u on about i just make a bit of mistakes like your commands

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management