SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] OKNJ's Moderator Application

konj

Steam Account Name:  OKNJ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:92375396
Discord Handle: konj#9274

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: mature, upstanding citizen of the south african & afghan gaming community, proud jihad, 16 but avaliable for sex

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  my maturity, my dislike for both ffaers and extremely white people, my absolute amazing hours in mordhau - 1.7k

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  it isnt i deserve, it's more of like you guys need me

i ahve seen many things many words of kzgs poor admin adminstration i aim to fix this scenario by not only beating uncircmused cocks with my mouth prefiously but i also aim to visit each ffaers house and beat them the fuc up

please take al of this into consideratione

Play-Time on Server Group:  like 1k houes

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  sats, sundays usually all day and monday - friday one hour

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  looseygooseygod, majinpoo, and some other admins majority all

Vouching Players:  Gamerdog92, Peakus (Borderline child pedophile), famous mordhau player giru giru, loaf, whiskeymate, trix(MORDHAU ADMIN), vedia(MORDHAU ADMIN), anime exterinator (MORDHAU ADMIN), any many more pillars of theo ce community

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi konj,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management