SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] FrankTon's Unmute Appeal

FrankTon

Your in-game name: FrankTon

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_1:1:53341173

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: FrankTon#9519 

Server Group: SKILL

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Beginner #1

Staff Member that Punished You:  TastyWhizz

Reason for Ban: Player/child Abuse Abusing/harassing/bullying

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've been muted from kzg for 9 months, through this time I've learnt to think about other peoples feelings and grow as a person. I think my punishment has lasted long enough and that I can prove to you guys that this is true if you unmute me. Theres not much more that I can say that I haven't already but I hope that the deciding admin can give me a shot at redemption.
Warm Regards,
FrankTon

• Bot

Hi FrankTon,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

You have only connected twice since your unban, this shows me that you arent at all interested and just want to be unmuted so you can make videos and start another uprising in the server. Try playing a bit more so we can actually see if you are trying to comeback to the server you seemingly want to play. Im sure you have actually changed and can understand why you wouldnt wanna play but if you arent gonna play because you are muted then im unsure if we should really just unmute you and take that chance. 

that actually a really fair point, I have been on American servers since I get bored not talking to people on KZG which Im glad you understand. I remember you being a nice guy when i talked to you on the server ages ago so I can tell you mean what your saying. I might find a way to enjoy surf without talking to people so you guys can notice it. Since this appeal hasn't been answered yet maybe you can leave it until you see me play an amount on KZG that you would consider "enough" to prove my worth.

thanks again,

FrankTon

• 3 weeks later...

Please get in touch with me or @imp over Discord.

For the mean time this application will be denied.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management