SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] ? SnowySalad's Moderator Application

SnowySalad

Steam Account Name:  ? SnowySalad
Steam ID: 76561198152509816
Discord Handle: Spoon#0055

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a lonely gamer that just wants to help bring joy to the players of mordhau, and inforce the KZG rules.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  Preventing ffa and other rule breaking in mordhau servers, dealing with ffa and other rule breaking.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  I think i deserve to be apart of the kill zone gaming staff team because, I love the community of Mordhau, the KZG 1v1 dueling servers are the main servers i play on Mordhau. I'm sure whoever is reading this is aware of the absured amount of FFA and constant rule breaking on the KZG Mordhau 1v1 duel servers. And if i become a moderator on these servers then i would try to prevent the ffaing and rule breaking to the best of my ability. providing necessary punishments for those who break the rules after being warned not break the rules. Also, I would love to help out any new players that are learning the ropes of Mordhau aswell, i would love to teach new players how to properly duel so that they can compete with others on the server to the best of their ability! to be honest with you, other moderators that i have seen moderating the server while i have been active have rule breaking themselves, or just sitting on the server AFK and not doing anything, some just watch the ffa happen infront of their eyes and do nothing about it. I have even seen some of the moderators start shooting random people with the 1911 whilst they are dueling with others, not breaking any rules. even though I'm sure this doesn't speak for all of the Moderators, i know 'Z Duke' is a very professional and fun to play with moderator since i have seen him on the server before as well as others, but i cant recall their names at this time. if i were to become a Moderator then i would not be like the moderators that abuse their powers and kick people if they loose a duel or something silly like that. i would use my powers for good, and punish those who are breaking rules after being warned not to do it again. as any moderator should.

Play-Time on Server Group:  i cant seem to find myself on the list, even when i search, but i estimate around 30 hours, i know its not much but i have 120 hours on mordhau and i know the server rules.

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  on week days 3pm-9pm
on weekends 11am-11pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  none :/

Vouching Players:  Mentos

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

• Bot

Hi SnowySalad,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management