SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] NS_195's Moderator Application

NERAJSNEHA

Steam Account Name:  NS_195
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nerajshetty165/
Discord Handle: NS_195

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: making all be happy i will grow the server

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  develping the server help other be be frenidly and inviting player to server

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  beause i loved this server its is amazing

Play-Time on Server Group:  200

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1pm to 4:30 and 6pm to 7:30

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  killzonegaming.com

Vouching Players:  NS

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

NS_195

• Bot

Hi NERAJSNEHA,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi there! just wanted to pop by and let you know your steam id is actually STEAM_0:0:461186249, please edit it in. Also as well please include more information about yourself and what makes you want to become a mod for aim! 

On top of this, you have actually only spent 2 hours 38 minutes total playtime on our servers so I would highly suggest getting your hours up and coming back with a more well put together application. Unfortunately with these things combined I'm going to have to -rep this app due to activity and lack of effort in the app! Best of luck to you <3 

Peace out, RELOADING! 28

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

-rep 

Hey NS_195, I hope you're having a good day. In my opinion, you've put zero effort into your application, and it doesn't really tell us anything about yourself, or much about why you deserve to be apart of the team. Also, just to point out, your 200 minutes play-time isn't really much, so you probably want to work on that :DD

Peace out, RELOADING! 28 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management