SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Hope's Moderator Application

x-COM FRENY!-INWL-

Steam Account Name:  Hope
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/FightMeM80/
Discord Handle: AustralianPie#7624

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: hello I'm Colby 19 years old from australia I been playing csgo for a well now if you were to look at my profile i have 1,180 hrs on record

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  been playing on your sever since 2106 ish so i think i would have a great understanding of how things work

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming Staff Team:  i would like to be a part of the team because like i said i have been playing since 2016 and think it would be awesome to be an admin thanks

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 17:21:19 hours

Times Usually Played on Server Group:  when ever im online

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

Vouching Players:  sadly dont have one

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes

Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes

Have working Microphone:  Yes

Are you currently a Staff Member within another Community:  No ,  

Edited by drk
Changed server group

• Bot

Hi x-COM FRENY!-INWL-,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey, 

When you're making a staff application, be sure not to leave the server group you're applying for empty (I understand it's a bit complicated for some as to what falls under what), I'm going to assume you're applying for AIM (This includes 1v1, retakes & executes), Also, I noticed you put your profile URL in your SteamID, that's perfectly understandable, I'll do it for you this once :DD 

Server Group: AIM
STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:103199743

Now just disregarding that, your play-time on 1v1 is amazing, but I feel like your application is somewhat lacking, and it feels like you just rushed through and did this in a minute, which honestly to each their own, but it'd be great to learn more about you and the qualities you possess. 

Best of luck with your application! 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

based on the app I'd have to -rep due to the lack of effort. As Diamond has stated, it can be confusing but please put what server you would like to apply for(AIM, Skill Surf, Minigames) & on top of this I would edit your steam ID(STEAM_0:1:103199743) as Diamond has stated and add some extra information about yourself, why you should be staff, etc! This includes qualities you bring from outside Killzone(hobbies, responsibilities, experience in managing servers and/or other things in life)! Feel free to look through accepted applications to get a rough idea of what we are looking for! :) 

Best of luck, 

Viper <3 

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management

I encourage you to reapply again as I want to know a detailed application displaying your qualities and yourself and how you dedicate yourself to KZG as we want to get to know about you more :D

Discord Handle: sinister#3995