SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Plex's Unban Appeal

Buff boy

Your in-game name: Plex

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:555905987

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: cbf naming them just want this account unbannedcbf naming them just want this account unbanned

Discord Handle: Plex#2776 

Server Group: AWP

What server were you banned on? AWP - AWP AU

Staff Member that Punished You:  cant remember

Reason for Ban: First it was for mute evading, then ban evading on multiple accounts.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: look i just wanna play awp, havent for a long time and really sick of being banned also that ema chick isnt me LOL, i was looking for when i was banned and came across that. anyways ive been rather good lately started playing another server for surf and got admin on that, should unban me lol catch yah

• Bot

Hi Buff boy,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a responce from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1-2 weeks.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harrass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Plex,
On the 15/02 you were given a 3 month silence for the constant abuse and toxicity towards players and staff alike. This seemed like a fair punishment at the time of the comm block as you had many previous mutes before hand (50+). From there you then decided to mute evade on other players accounts and also your own alts. In the end this came down to us having to extend your mute to perm and give you a ban on top of this. From there you have never stopped ban evading. The most recent ban was on this
account which happened about 20 days ago. Because of this, I feel like you don't deserve to be unbanned as you never made an official unban until now. 

I also have no reason to believe that you have changed. On many accounts you were reported for being toxic towards players and received a mute for it. Just because you were able to get admin on another server is not reason enough for me to believe you have changed.

What makes you think that you deserve to be unbanned?

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Short Answer - No.

And I am not alone in this opinion. the simple problem is that you set fire to a building and a while passes and you're passing it off as not a big deal. until we can see a proper change in behavior through a substantially more formal unban appeal, unfortunately you most likely will stay banned

-Nooby

ahhh it’s a no from me,

You’re a troll and constantly toxic to anyone who disagrees with your opinion, have over 50 mutes on the server, have previously tried to ban evade (to my knowledge) and what looks like shit all effort into your unban appeal.

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

Also a no from me, Not only for the share factor I feel as if this unban appeal has little to no effort put into it, but also for the fact the server you're currently an admin on I've had players speak of how your still quite toxic and abusive on there. So kinda feels like nothings changed at all other than the fact of "becoming an admin on a server". 

-MistressBigPenis. 

I am going to have to go with a no on this as well, You say that you have changed but you have had several chances to change in the past the 50+ mutes are evident of that, If you didn't change even after those mutes why would you start now. You may have got Admin on a different server but as mistress has said players have said you are still toxic and abusive. People also don't change with the drop of a hat. Sorry to say but i don't think it is going to happen.

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

On 29/09/2020 at 10:26 PM, Hey I'm Kora ❤ said:

What makes you think that you deserve to be unbanned?

Please reply to this indepth as you never gave a solid reason as to why. No reply will lead to this being denied

︵‿︵‿୨  Steam  ୧‿︵‿︵

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Senior Admin •°*”˜.•°*”˜

‧͙⁺˚*・༓   Discord: xkora   ༓・*˚⁺‧͙

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management